Investing in Bangladesh

Financial Times  8 hrs ago  Comment 
Activists to launch formal complaint accusing H&M and other groups of failing to meet guarantees
Times Online  Sep 30  Comment 
Western embassies in Bangladesh tightened security yesterday after an Italian aid worker was shot dead in the first attack in...
New York Times  Sep 30  Comment 
The real estate boom in Bangladesh’s capital sweeps away everything in its path.
New York Times  Sep 29  Comment 
If the claim is verified, the killing of Cesare Tavella, 50, an Italian, would be the Islamic State’s first attack in Bangladesh.
Channel News Asia  Sep 28  Comment 
Sembcorp will own a 71 per cent stake in the project while a subsidiary of the Bangladesh Power Development Board will hold the remaining 29 per cent. 
NPR  Sep 25  Comment 
United Nations member states pledged Friday to eliminate extreme poverty by 2030. That's defined as surviving on $1.25 per person per day. What is life really like on that amount?
The Hindu Business Line  Sep 25  Comment 
India and Bangladesh have voiced satisfaction over the smooth implementation of the Land Boundary Agreement as Prime Minister Narendra Modi held “a very good” meeting with his Bangladesh counterpa...
TechCrunch  Sep 22  Comment 
 Earlier this month, Rocket Internet announced that it would be stepping up aggressive growth in Asia once more, with one new launch per quarter to expand in emerging markets. Today, the e-commerce giant is following through on that...
Reuters  Sep 19  Comment 
Bangladesh's government wants to invest $8 billion over the next few years in infrastructure to improve the economy and sought help from private sector to share the cost which the government could not bear alone.
The Hindu Business Line  Sep 18  Comment 
Defying stereotypes, Dhaka is where serendipities are made possible


Companies in the Investing in Bangladesh Industry (218)

Wikinvest © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. Use of this site is subject to express Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, and Disclaimer. By continuing past this page, you agree to abide by these terms. Any information provided by Wikinvest, including but not limited to company data, competitors, business analysis, market share, sales revenues and other operating metrics, earnings call analysis, conference call transcripts, industry information, or price targets should not be construed as research, trading tips or recommendations, or investment advice and is provided with no warrants as to its accuracy. Stock market data, including US and International equity symbols, stock quotes, share prices, earnings ratios, and other fundamental data is provided by data partners. Stock market quotes delayed at least 15 minutes for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and AMEX. Market data by Xignite. See data providers for more details. Company names, products, services and branding cited herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The use of trademarks or service marks of another is not a representation that the other is affiliated with, sponsors, is sponsored by, endorses, or is endorsed by Wikinvest.
Powered by MediaWiki