The below was added 5/22/09 by Martin Carbone
In the authors humble opinion, the following 4 links will be just about, but not quite, the equivalent of a college education in Banking for a student who reads and absorbs the essence of these laws.
Laws, rules and regulations regarding money and banking (4 links)
1. California Financial Code . California State laws. A link to the complete and actual California State law on banking 
2. Federal Reserve Act (Act) can be found starting at the below-referenced URL. 
3. Reserve Requirements. The following reserve requirement ratios are prescribed for all United States banks. The numbers come from: 
4. Go to Title 31 USC for complete, current money and finance laws of the United States 
NOTE I am not sure how this Cornell site should be used. If any reader can explain it -- please contact email@example.com
"Banking laws" appear in these articles NOTES -- (1) I would like to be able to link to these articles. (2) I would also like to remove the dashed blue boxes -- Help? / Signed--Martycarbone 09:32, May 22, 2009 (PDT)
1. Article / Amazon.com line 79: ... to try to penetrate the text-book market with the Kindle.
Amazon is banking on the idea that this $5.5 billion market is lacking a product that a...
2. Article Capital One Financial line 2: ...t card market, it has branched out to become a major player in retail
banking, auto finance, mortgage lending, a...
3. Article Toyota Motor line 147: ...n]] encouraging the adoption of hybrid technology. Under
current laws, people who buy a hybrid vehicle can qualify for a federal income tax...
NOTE: there are 20 articles listed on this edit page -- but they do not all appear on the article page. How do I fix that? --Martycarbone 09:39, May 22, 2009 (PDT)
4. Article iconInterest Rates ( Neutral | Bulls | Bears )
line 6: ...ndustries affected by fluctuations in interest rates, real estate and banking are perhaps the most directly impacted. When interest rates increase... 5. Article iconGeneral Electric Company ( Neutral | Bulls | Bears | WikiChart | WikiData ) line 15: ...9 GE 2007 10-K, Item 1 "Business," page 9]</ref> provides consumer banking and credit services, including credit cards, personal loans, bank car... 6. Article iconDiebold ( Neutral | Bulls | Bears | WikiChart | WikiData ) line 1: ...as well as a movement towards self-service technology (ATMs, internet banking) have provided a quickly growing market for Diebold's products. [[Uni... 7. Article iconDouble-Take Software ( Neutral | Bulls | Bears | WikiChart | WikiData ) line 93: ...andate to oversee questionable business practices. Under the current laws, companies can no longer cite "server failure" to hide illicit action... 8. Article iconMoneygram International ( Neutral | Bulls | Bears | WikiChart | WikiData ) line 11: ...nlessly, but do not have access to, or choose not to use, traditional banking institutions. The company achieves this through a worldwide network o... 9. Article iconRadian Group ( Neutral | Bulls | Bears | WikiChart | WikiData ) line 58: ...ggregate risks while remaining in compliance with the state insurance laws and credit rating firms.