This excerpt taken from the ATVI 10-Q filed Nov 10, 2008.
Action Taken by Majority Stockholder. Stockholders of record at the close of business on July 14, 2008 received notice that VGAC, which was the owner of approximately 54% of the Companys issued and outstanding common stock as of that date, delivered to the Company an executed written consent:
1. voting in favor of an amendment to the Companys Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation to increase the number of authorized shares of common stock from 1,200,000,000 to 2,400,000,000 for the purpose of allowing the Company to effect a two-for-one stock split announced on July 11, 2008;
2. ratifying and re-approving (as applicable) the actions taken by the stockholders of Company at its 2007 annual meeting, including:
· ratifying and re-approving the election of the eight directors elected to hold such office;
· ratifying and re-approving the Activision, Inc. 2007 Incentive Plan;
· re-ratifying the appointment of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as Activisions independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2008;
· ratifying a stockholder proposal regarding a stockholder advisory vote on executive compensation; and
· voting against a stockholder proposal regarding diversity of the Companys board of directors.