These excerpts taken from the ATVI 10-K filed Feb 27, 2009.
exercised, vested, unvested or outstanding in Grantees favor, for the purpose of implementing, administering and managing the Plan (the Data).
Grantee understands that Data will be transferred to the Equity Account Administrator, which is assisting the Company with the implementation, administration and management of the Plan. Grantee understands that the recipients of the Data may be located in Grantees country, or elsewhere, and that any recipients country may have different data privacy laws and protections than Grantees country. Grantee understands that Grantee may request a list with the names and addresses of any potential recipients of the Data by contacting Stock Plan Administration. Grantee authorizes the Company, the Equity Account Administrator and any other possible recipients which may assist the Company (presently or in the future) with implementing, administering and managing the Plan to receive, possess, use, retain and transfer the Data, in electronic or other form, for the purpose of implementing, administering and managing Grantees participation in the Plan. Grantee understands that the Data will be held only as long as is necessary to implement, administer and manage Grantees participation in the Plan. Grantee understands that Grantee may, at any time, view Data, request additional information about the storage and processing of the Data, require any necessary amendments to the Data or refuse or withdraw the consents herein, in any case without cost, by contacting Stock Plan Administration in writing. Grantee understands, however, that refusal or withdrawal of consent may affect Grantees ability to participate in the Plan. For more information on the consequences of Grantees refusal to consent or withdrawal of consent, Grantee understands that Grantee may contact Stock Plan Administration.
17. No Rights as Stockholder. No holder of Restricted Share Units shall, by virtue of the Grant Notice or these Award Terms, be entitled to any right of a stockholder of the Company, either at law or in equity, and the rights of any such holder are limited to those expressed, and are not enforceable against the Company except to the extent set forth in the Plan, the Grant Notice and these Award Terms.
18. Severability. In the event that one or more of the provisions of these Award Terms shall be invalidated for any reason by a court of competent jurisdiction, any provision so invalidated shall be deemed to be separable from the other provisions hereof, and the remaining provisions hereof shall continue to be valid and fully enforceable.
19. Governing Law and Venue. To the extent that U.S. federal law does not otherwise control, the validity, interpretation, performance and enforcement of the Grant Notice and these Award Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of laws thereof. For purposes of litigating any dispute that arises directly or indirectly from the relationship of the parties evidenced by the Award or these Award Terms, the parties submit to and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the State of California and agree that such litigation shall be conducted only in the courts of Los Angeles County, California or the federal courts of the United States for the Central District of California and no other courts, irrespective of where the Award is made and/or to be performed.
20. Successors and Assigns. The provisions of the Grant Notice and these Award Terms shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Company, its successors and assigns,
and Grantee and, to the extent applicable, Grantees permitted assigns under Section 11 hereof and Grantees estate or beneficiary(ies) as determined by will or the laws of descent and distribution.
21. Notices. Any notice or other document which Grantee or the Company may be required or permitted to deliver to the other pursuant to or in connection with the Grant Notice or these Award Terms shall be in writing, and may be delivered personally or by mail, postage prepaid, or overnight courier, addressed as follows: (a) if to the Company, at its office at 3100 Ocean Park Boulevard, Santa Monica, California 90405, Attn: Stock Plan Administration, or such other address as the Company by notice to Grantee may designate in writing from time to time; and (b) if to Grantee, at the address shown on the records of the Company or such other address as Grantee by notice to the Company may designate in writing from time to time. Notices shall be effective upon receipt.
22. Conflict with Plan. In the event of any conflict between the terms of the Grant Notice or these Award Terms and the terms of the Plan, the terms of the Plan shall control.
23. Deemed Agreement. By accepting the Award, Grantee is deemed to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in the Plan, the Grant Notice and these Award Terms.
24. Language Consent. By executing and submitting the Grant Notice, Grantee confirms that he or she has read and understood the documents relating to the Restricted Share Units (the Grant Notice, the Plan, and the Award Terms) which were provided in the English language. Grantee accepts the terms of these documents accordingly.
Consentement relatif à la langue utilisée: En signant et en renvoyant la Notification dAttribution, le Bénéficiaire confirme quil ou quelle a lu et compris les documents afférents aux Attributions Gratuites dActions (la Notification dAttribution, le Plan et les Termes de lAttribution) qui sont produits en langue anglaise. Le Bénéficiaire accepte les termes de ces documents en connaissance de cause