This excerpt taken from the ATVI 10-K filed Jun 14, 2007.
and the rights of the Holder are limited to those expressed herein and are not enforceable against the Company except to the extent set forth herein.
13. Exclusion from Pension Computations. By acceptance of the grant of this Option, the Holder hereby agrees that any income realized upon the receipt or exercise hereof, or upon the disposition of the Shares received upon its exercise, is special incentive compensations and, to the extent permissible under applicable law, shall not be taken into account as wages, salary or compensation in determining the amount of any payment under any pension, retirement, incentive, profit sharing, bonus or deferred compensation plan of the Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
14. Registration; Legend. The Company may postpone the issuance and delivery of Shares upon any exercise of this Option until (a) the admission of such Shares to listing on any stock exchange or exchanges on which Shares of the Company of the same class are then listed and (b) the completion of such registration or other qualification of such Shares under any state or federal law, rule or regulation as the Company shall determine to be necessary or advisable. The Holder shall make such representations and furnish such information as may, in the opinion of counsel for the Company, be appropriate to permit the Company, in light of the then existence or non-existence with respect to such Shares of an effective Registration Statement under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, to issue the Shares in compliance with the provisions of that or any comparable act.
The Company may cause the following or a similar legend to be set forth on each certificate representing Shares or any other security issued or issuable upon exercise of this Option unless counsel for the Company is of the opinion as to any such certificate that such legend is unnecessary:
THE SECURITIES REPRESENTED BY THIS CERTIFICATE MAY NOT BE OFFERED FOR SALE, SOLD OR OTHERWISE TRANSFERRED EXCEPT PURSUANT TO AN EFFECTIVE REGISTRATION STATEMENT UNDER THE SECURITIES ACT OF 1933, AS AMENDED (THE ACT), OR PURSUANT TO AN EXEMPTION FROM REGISTRATION UNDER THE ACT, THE AVAILABILITY OF WHICH IS ESTABLISHED BY AN OPINION FROM COUNSEL TO THE COMPANY.
15. Amendment. The Company may, with the consent of the Holder, at any time or from time to time amend the terms and conditions of this Option, and may at any time or from time to time amend the terms of the Plan.
16. Notices. Any notice which either party hereto may be required or permitted to give to the other shall be in writing, and may be delivered personally or by mail, postage prepaid, or overnight courier, addressed as follows: if to the Company, at its office at 3100 Ocean Park Boulevard, Santa Monica, California 90405, Attn: General Counsel, or at such other address as the Company by notice to the Holder may designate in writing from time to time; and if to the Holder, at the address shown below her signature on this Stock Option Agreement, or at such other address as the Holder by notice to the Company may designate in writing from time to time. Notices shall be effective upon receipt.
17. Interpretation. A determination of the Committee as to any questions which may arise with respect to the interpretation of the provisions of this Option and of the Plan shall be final and binding. The Committee may authorize and establish such rules, regulations and revisions thereof as it may deem advisable.