This excerpt taken from the ATVI 8-K filed Jul 7, 2008.
Ms. Weiser. The target bonus opportunity for Ms. Weiser was established at $375,000, with a maximum bonus opportunity of $660,000. Ms. Weisers bonus is dependent on the achievement of various quantitative and qualitative performance goals. The goals, including the percentage of Ms. Weisers target bonus determined based upon such goal are as follows:
· Corporate Operating Income 70%;
· Ensuring successful integration and synergy goals10%;
· Implementing worldwide human resources integration plans10%; and
· Recruiting, retention, and leadership development goals10%.
The actual bonus awarded will vary based on the level of achievement against defined targets for each quantitative and qualitative performance goal. The following schedule outlines the minimum performance level required to be awarded a bonus for each metric as well as the performance level at which the maximum bonus level is reached.
* Threshold Performance Level: if the minimum performance level for corporate operating income is not achieved, there is no established award amount. In this case, the bonus award will be at the discretion of the Compensation Committee.
Payments, if any, will be made after the determination of the amount of the awards, which will occur after the end of the Companys 2009 fiscal year (i.e., March 31, 2009). The target and maximum bonus opportunities for each executive officer are subject to adjustment to reflect any salary increase for the executive officer occurring during the remainder of the Companys 2009 fiscal year but in any event no executive shall be eligible to receive a bonus in excess of $4,000,000. In the event the Company moves from a fiscal year to a calendar year and the fiscal year 2009 performance period is shortened, the target and maximum bonus opportunities and performance goals will be adjusted proportionately.