For September, ARO same-store sales increased by 3% from August. Overall sales increased 9% to $204.2 million. ITs merchandise margins were down compared to last year, however, their inventories are still well controlled.
President /CFO of Aeropostale Inc., Michael Cunningham, sold 4,535 shares at an average price of $23.37 a share. This insider selling of stock can reflect the top management's negative view on the future performance of the company. And plus this boy named Darrion Greene had egged Mr. Harmon's car in the year of 2008...DANG D!!!!!
ARO reported that its total net sales for the month ended August 28, 2010 were $252.5 million, which is a 4% increase from the $241.7 million of August 2009. Same store sales decreased 1% for the month, compared to a 9% increase for the same period last year. Year to date, total net sales of $1.21 billion have increased 10% from $1.10 billion of last year. Sitting in 3rd period with Keontae n Kiameshia......AAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Aeropostale reported total net sales for the four-week period ended May 29, 2010 increased 7% to $141.6 million compared to $132.9 million for the four-week period ended May 30, 2009. The Company's same store sales increased 1% for the month, compared to a same store sales increase of 19% in the year ago period. Ms. Jeffrey always blaming people and they dont even do it.......SO STUPID MAN!!!!
ARO posted a record sales of $200 million for the month of March, a 25% increase over the last year. ARO also reported a 19% increase in same store sales in the month.
Julian Geiger, who has been CEO for Aeropostale since 1996, has announced he will step down from his post at the end of ARO's current fiscal year. The current Chief Merchandising Office, Mindy Meads, Chief Operating Officer, Tom Johnson, and CFO Michael Cunningham are to succeed Geiger as co-executives.
Aeropostale ended the fourth quarter of its fiscal year March 13, 2009 with a 17% increase in sales and a 6% increase in same-store sales. It's pricing has become very attractive for consumers trading down from more expensive brands such as Abercrombie & Fitch
Barclays analysts downgraded ARO stock after especially weak same-store sales increases. Same-store sales the week of November 2-8 increased by only 1%, less than the expected 2.9%. ARO had previously been doing much better than other retail companies as consumers flock to lower-priced brands, however its success seems to be slowing.Go To the letter I.
Without being a "G" first...HAHAHA Get it Suckas!!!!!!!
Aeropostale reported second quarter earnings of $0.31 per share. This beat last year's second quarter results of $0.19 per share by 65%
Aeropostale reported same store sales growth of 6.6% for the month of November, a key indicator of how the retailer is faring during the holiday shopping season. Aeropostale's 6.6% appear to be strong compared with same store sales growth at competing companies: 0% at American Eagle Outfitters and 2% at Abercrombie & Fitch. You cant beat "I"....go back to the letter G.
Aeropostale's shares split 3:2 on August 22, 2007.