QUOTE AND NEWS
Reuters  Oct 23  Comment 
* Structure offers high dividends to investors (Adds details, background)
MedPage Today  Oct 19  Comment 
(MedPage Today) -- PCI is rarely helpful in ACS patients.
Forbes  Oct 14  Comment 
We expect to see low to mid single digit growth in revenues for its third quarter driven by strong growth in its Automation & Control Solutions and Performance Materials & Technologies divisions. The Aerospace segment may continue to present...
FiercePharma  Oct 6  Comment 
Ever since Pascal Soriot took the reins at AstraZeneca, he's been talking up Brilinta as a diamond in the rough. With some work, the clot-fighting drug really could become a blockbuster, the CEO figures. No, really.
Red Orbit  Oct 3  Comment 
Michael Bernstein, American Chemical Society Americans love their dogs, but they don’t always love to pick up after them. And that’s a problem. Dog feces left on the ground wash into waterways, sometimes carrying bacteria — including...
GenEng News  Oct 2  Comment 
Researchers in Japan say they have developed a novel method to deliver vaccines that successfully stifled tumor growth when tested in laboratory mice. The key, they report in ACS Nano (“Nanogel-Based Immunologically Stealth Vaccine Targets...
Clusterstock  Sep 30  Comment 
We've recently looked at how college majors compare with one another in terms of earnings. Here is a look at how they vary by geography. We used data from the Minnesota Population Center's 2012 IPUMS, an individual-level set of responses to the...
Clusterstock  Sep 22  Comment 
The nature of income inequality in the US and elsewhere is one of the biggest questions in contemporary economics and politics, with the Occupy Wall Street movement popularizing the division between the top 1% and the remaining 99% of...
Clusterstock  Sep 15  Comment 
America has always been a land of immigrants. In our ongoing search for demographic outliers in the US, we found the place in every state with the highest proportion of foreign-born residents. The American Community Survey is conducted annually...





You may also be interested in articles related to Affiliated Computer Services (ACS):
 
TOP CONTRIBUTORS




Affiliated Computer Services, Inc. (Affiliated Computer) is a provider of business process outsourcing and information technology services to commercial and government clients. The Company has two segments based on the clients it serves: commercial and government. The commercial segment accounted for approximately 60% of its revenues during the fiscal year ended June 30, 2008 (fiscal 2008). The Company provides services to a variety of clients worldwide, including information technology, human capital management, finance and accounting, customer care, transaction processing, payment services and commercial education. During fiscal 2008, revenues from the government segment accounted for approximately 40% of the Company's revenues. The Company services its clients through long-term contracts. It supports client operations in more than 100 countries. In March 2009, it acquired e-Services Group International. In June 2009, it completed the acquisition of United Kingdom-based Anix.[1]


References

  1. Google Finance "Affiliated Computer Services, Inc."
Wikinvest © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. Use of this site is subject to express Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, and Disclaimer. By continuing past this page, you agree to abide by these terms. Any information provided by Wikinvest, including but not limited to company data, competitors, business analysis, market share, sales revenues and other operating metrics, earnings call analysis, conference call transcripts, industry information, or price targets should not be construed as research, trading tips or recommendations, or investment advice and is provided with no warrants as to its accuracy. Stock market data, including US and International equity symbols, stock quotes, share prices, earnings ratios, and other fundamental data is provided by data partners. Stock market quotes delayed at least 15 minutes for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and AMEX. Market data by Xignite. See data providers for more details. Company names, products, services and branding cited herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The use of trademarks or service marks of another is not a representation that the other is affiliated with, sponsors, is sponsored by, endorses, or is endorsed by Wikinvest.
Powered by MediaWiki