These excerpts taken from the AFFX 10-K filed Feb 29, 2008.
Incorporated by reference to the sections of the Proxy Statement entitled "Executive Compensation," "Compensation Discussion and Analysis," "Compensation Committee Report," "Certain Transactions" and "Compensation of Directors."
This excerpt taken from the AFFX 10-K filed Aug 30, 2006.
This excerpt taken from the AFFX DEF 14A filed May 1, 2006.
· The Compensation Committee shall review and approve for each of the Companys senior executives his or her (i) annual base salary level, (ii) annual incentive compensation, (iii) long-term incentive compensation, (iv) employment, severance and change-in-control agreements, if any, and (v) any other compensation, ongoing perquisites or special benefit items. In so reviewing and approving executive compensation, the Compensation Committee shall, among other things:
· apply corporate goals and objectives relevant to executive compensation;
· evaluate each executives performance in light of such goals and objectives and set each executives compensation based on such evaluation and such other factors as the Compensation Committee deems appropriate and in the best interests of the Company (including the cost to the Company of such compensation); and
· determine any long-term incentive component of each executives compensation based on awards given to such executive in past years, the Companys performance, shareholder return and the value of similar incentive awards at comparable companies and such other factors as the Compensation Committee deems appropriate and in the best interests of the Company (including the cost to the Company of such compensation).
· The Compensation Committee shall report the results of such review and any action it takes with respect to the compensation of the Companys senior executives to the Board.
· The Compensation Committee may delegate to one or more officers of the Company the authority to make grants and awards of stock rights or options to any non-Section 16 officer of the Company under such of the Companys incentive-compensation or other equity-based plans as the Compensation Committee deems appropriate and in accordance with the terms of such plans and guidelines previously approved by the committee.
This excerpt taken from the AFFX 10-K filed Mar 9, 2006.
This excerpt taken from the AFFX DEF 14A filed Apr 29, 2005.
EXCERPTS ON THIS PAGE: