This excerpt taken from the ALL 10-Q filed Nov 1, 2005.
has the right to dispute any such information and to submit documentation in support of such dispute;
(3) that to submit a valid claim the Class Member must declare under penalty of perjury that he or she worked overtime for Allstate as a Class Member during the Class Period, and that the Class Member may be asked to provide certain identifying information;
(4) that the failure to make this declaration or to provide accurate identifying information upon request shall make the Class Members Claim Form defective; and
(5) that the Class Member shall have until the Submission Date to submit his or her Claim Form, or a copy thereof, to the Administrator.
Class Counsel shall also post a blank copy of the Claim Form on their website and Class Members may download the same for use in presenting their claim.
(c) Mailing of Notice and Claim Form
The Administrator shall send the Notice, Claim Form, Exclusion Request Form and return envelope to all Class Members via first class U.S. Mail. The Administrator shall perform one skip trace as to any Notices and Claim Forms that are returned by the post office for invalid addresses. Those Class Members who receive notice pursuant to the one skip trace shall be informed (via an insert in the notice) that his or her time to submit a claim shall be the later of (i) thirty (30) days from the date notice is mailed to the updated address, or (ii) the Submission Date. Class Counsel and Defendants counsel shall be advised by the Administrator of the identity of all Class Members who were sent notice as a result of a skip trace and whose notice was again returned within seven (7) days of receipt of same by the Administrator.
(d) Time for Submission of Claim Forms
(1) Except as set forth in paragraphs 7(e) and 7(f) below, to be considered timely, a Claim Form must be submitted to the Administrator on or before the Submission Date.
(2) Those Class Members who receive notice pursuant to the one skip trace shall have until the later of (i) thirty (30) days from the date notice is mailed to the updated address, or (ii) the Submission Date to submit a claim.
(3) The submission of a claim will be deemed completed on the earlier of the date of receipt by the Administrator or the postmark date on the envelope containing the Claim Form.
(4) A Class Member who submits a timely and properly completed Claim Form shall be a Settlement Class Member.