This excerpt taken from the ATHR 8-K filed Apr 18, 2005.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Sidewalks, doorways, vestibules, halls, stairways and similar areas shall not be obstructed by tenants or their officers, agents, servants, and employees, or used for any purpose other than ingress and egress to and from the Premises and for going from one part of the Project to another part of the Project.
2. Plumbing fixtures and appliances shall be used only for the purpose for which constructed, and no sweepings, rubbish, rags, or other unsuitable material shall be thrown or placed therein.
3. Subject to the terms and conditions of the Lease, no signs, posters, advertisements, or notices shall be painted or affixed on any of the windows or doors, or other part of the Building, visible from the exterior of the Premises.
4. The Premises shall not be used for conducting any barter, trade, peddling, or exchange of goods or sale through promotional give-away gimmicks or any business involving the sale of second-hand goods, insurance salvage stock, or fire sale stock, and shall not be used for any auction or pawnshop business, any fire sale, bankruptcy sale, going-out-of- business sale, moving sale, bulk sale, or any other business which, because of merchandising methods or otherwise, would tend to lower the first-class character of the Project.
5. Tenants shall not do anything, or permit anything to be done, in or about the Project, or bring or keep anything therein, that will in any way increase the possibility of fire or other casualty or obstruct or interfere with the rights of, or otherwise injure or annoy, other tenants, or do anything in conflict with the valid pertinent laws, rules, or regulations of any governmental authority.
6. Tenant shall not place a load upon any floor of the premises which exceeds the floor load per square foot which such floor was designed to carry or which is allowed by applicable building code. Landlord may reasonably prescribe the weight and position of all safes and heavy installations which Tenant desires to place in the Premises so as properly to distribute the weight thereof.
7. A tenant shall notify the Project manager when safes or other heavy equipment are to be taken into or out of any Building. Moving of such items shall be done under the supervision of the Project manager, after receiving written permission from him/her. A tenant shall be required to use protective coverings on walls, elevators and floors to prevent damage caused by the moving of such items.
8. Corridor doors, when not in use, shall be kept closed.
9. All deliveries must be made in such a manner so as not to disturb any other occupants of the Project.
10. Each tenant shall cooperate with Project employees in keeping the Project neat and clean.
11. Nothing shall be swept or thrown into the corridors, halls, elevator shafts, or stairways. No birds, animals (except guide dogs), or reptiles, or any other creatures, shall be brought into or kept in or about the Project.
12. Tenants shall not make or permit any offensive noises or odors in the Project, or otherwise interfere in any way with other tenants or persons having business with them.
13. No equipment of any kind shall be operated in the Premises that could unreasonably annoy any other tenant in the Project.
14. Business machines and mechanical equipment belonging to Tenant which cause noise and/or vibration that may be transmitted to the structure of the Building so as to be objectionable to Landlord or any tenants in the Project shall be placed and maintained by Tenant, at Tenants expense, in setting of cork, rubber, or spring type noise and/or vibration eliminators sufficient to eliminate vibration and/or noise.
15. Landlord has the right to evacuate the Project in event of emergency or catastrophe.
16. If any governmental license or permit shall be required for the proper and lawful conduct of Tenants business, Tenant, before occupying the Premises, shall procure and maintain such license or permit and submit it for Landlords inspection. Tenant shall at all times comply with the terms of any such license or permit.
17. Tenants shall not be allowed to prepare or cook food within the Premises other than employees of Tenants using a microwave or toaster oven installed in kitchens within the Premises to heat meals for their own consumption.
18. All locks and keys for entry doors and doors within the Premises shall be provided by Landlord, at Tenants cost, except the initial entry doors locks and keys shall be at Landlords cost.
19. Landlord reserves the right to rescind any of these Rules and Regulations and make such other and further reasonable and non-discriminatory rules and regulations not inconsistent with the express terms of the Lease, which Rules and Regulations when made and notice thereof given to a tenant shall be binding upon him in like manner as if originally herein prescribed.
20. Tenant shall comply with any policies, programs and measures as may be reasonably necessary for the conservation, recycling and/or preservation of energy and natural resources imposed from time to time by any applicable Requirements.
21. The sashes, skylights, windows, and doors that admit light and air into the halls or other public places in the Project shall not be obstructed, nor shall any parcels or other articles be placed on the window sills or on the peripheral air conditioning enclosures.
22. Tenant assumes full responsibility for protecting the Premises from theft and robbery. Upon the request of the Landlord, the Tenant shall furnish to Landlord, information including the name and telephone number of an individual designated by Tenant who should be contacted in the case of an emergency, the name of all individuals to whom Tenant has given entrance keys, and the names of all individuals authorized by Tenant to enter the Premises at other than business hours.
23. All entrance doors in the Premises shall be left locked by Tenant when the Premises are not in use. Entrance doors shall not be left open at any time.
24. The Premises shall not be used for lodging or sleeping.
25. Service requests shall be directed to the Project office. Employees of Landlord shall not perform any work for Tenant unless under instructions from Landlord.
26. Smoking of tobacco products anywhere within the buildings of the Project is prohibited.