This excerpt taken from the BEAV DEF 14A filed Apr 28, 2006.
TO BE HELD JUNE 28, 2006
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Meeting of Stockholders of BE Aerospace, Inc. will be held in the Conference Center, 36th Floor, Ropes & Gray LLP, One International Place, Boston, Massachusetts at 10:30 a.m. on Wednesday, June 28, 2006 for the following purposes:
1. To elect two Class III directors;
2. To consider and act upon a proposal to amend the 2005 Long-Term Incentive Plan;
3. To consider and act upon a proposal to amend the Companys Certificate of Incorporation to increase the aggregate number of shares of common stock authorized for issuance by the Company from 100,000,000 to 200,000,000;
4. To consider and act upon a stockholder proposal; and
5. To transact any other business that may properly come before the meeting, or any adjournment thereof.
Stockholders of record at the close of business on May 2, 2006 are entitled to notice of and to vote at the meeting.
Whether or not you plan to attend the meeting in person, please sign and date the enclosed proxy and return it promptly in the enclosed envelope.
By Order of the Board of Directors,
EDMUND J. MORIARTY