SeekingAlpha  Apr 2  Comment 
By The Long Lion: Bob Evans Farms, Inc. (BOBE) is a 65 year-old Midwestern and Southern based packaged food and casual dining restaurant chain. Restaurant sales account for approximately 75% of revenues, while the remaining 25% comes from packaged...
SeekingAlpha  Mar 31  Comment 
By Alpha Now at Thomson Reuters: By Sridharan Raman, Senior Research Analyst at Thomson Reuters Restaurants are crying in the soup over months of winter weather that kept diners home and tables empty. Bob Evans (BOBE), which operates...
TheStreet.com  Mar 6  Comment 
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Bob Evans Farms  was upgraded to "buy" from "hold" with a $58 price target, Miller Tabak said Thursday. The investment firm said visibility is improving for an earnings turnaround.  On Wednesday, Bob Evans reported net...
Benzinga  Mar 6  Comment 
SeekingAlpha  Mar 6  Comment 
Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Q3 2014 Earnings Call March 05, 2014 10:00 am ET Executives Scott C. Taggart - Vice President of Investor Relations Paul F. DeSantis - Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer and Assistant Secretary Steven A....
TheStreet.com  Mar 5  Comment 
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Bob Evans Farms was falling 8.9% to $47.14 Wednesday after missing analysts' estimates for earnings and revenue in the fiscal third quarter. The restaurant operator and food distributor posted earnings of 30 cents a...
Wall Street Journal  Mar 4  Comment 
Bob Evans Farms posted a sharp decline in sales in its fiscal third quarter, hurt by severe winter weather, and outlined plans to cut jobs and cut additional costs.
StreetInsider.com  Mar 4  Comment 
Visit StreetInsider.com at http://www.streetinsider.com/Earnings/Bob+Evans+Farms+%28BOBE%29+Sinks+After+Weak+Q4/9245042.html for the full story.
StreetInsider.com  Mar 4  Comment 
Visit StreetInsider.com at http://www.streetinsider.com/Earnings/Bob+Evans+Farms+%28BOBE%29+Misses+Q3+EPS+by+27c/9244251.html for the full story.
StreetInsider.com  Feb 24  Comment 
Visit StreetInsider.com at http://www.streetinsider.com/Dividends/Bob+Evans+Farms+%28BOBE%29+Declares+%240.31+Quarterly+Dividend%3B+2.4%25+Yield/9208084.html for the full story.
Benzinga  Jan 28  Comment 
Bob Evans Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ: BOBE) announced today that the Board of Directors has amended the Company's Bylaws to, among other things, lower the voting threshold required for stockholders to amend most provisions of the Bylaws from 80% to a...

You may also be interested in articles related to Bob Evans Farms (BOBE):


Wikinvest © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. Use of this site is subject to express Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, and Disclaimer. By continuing past this page, you agree to abide by these terms. Any information provided by Wikinvest, including but not limited to company data, competitors, business analysis, market share, sales revenues and other operating metrics, earnings call analysis, conference call transcripts, industry information, or price targets should not be construed as research, trading tips or recommendations, or investment advice and is provided with no warrants as to its accuracy. Stock market data, including US and International equity symbols, stock quotes, share prices, earnings ratios, and other fundamental data is provided by data partners. Stock market quotes delayed at least 15 minutes for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and AMEX. Market data by Xignite. See data providers for more details. Company names, products, services and branding cited herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The use of trademarks or service marks of another is not a representation that the other is affiliated with, sponsors, is sponsored by, endorses, or is endorsed by Wikinvest.
Powered by MediaWiki