Headquartered in New York City, Castle Brands, Inc. is a developer and marketer of premium brand spirits in the vodka, rum, Irish whiskey and liqueurs/cordials categories. The company was formed as a holding company to facilitate the merger of the Great Spirits Company and The Roaring Water Bay Spirits Group Limited (Boru vodka) in July 2003. The company's major brands, including those by licensing agreements, are Boru Vodka (35% of fiscal 2007 revenues), Gosling s rum (29%), Sea Wynde rum, Knappogue Castle Whiskey, Knappogue Castle 1951, Clontarf Irish whiskeys, Brady s Irish cream liqueur, Celtic Crossing liqueur, and Pallini liqueurs. In fiscal 2007, 66.3% of the company s revenues were generated in the United States with the remaining 33.7% coming from international sources. In April 2006, Castle Brands completed its initial public offering of 3,500,000 shares at a price of $9.00 per share. Oppenheimer & Company, ThinkEquity Partners, and Ladenburg Thalmann & Company were the lead underwriters for the offering. In May 2007, Castle Brands completed a private placement of $21 million of common stock (3,520,035 shares) and 1.4 million warrants to institutional investors. The warrants have an exercise price of $6.57 per share and expire in five years. Management stated that the proceeds would be used for further brand development, acquisitions, and other corporate purposes.


Wikinvest © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. Use of this site is subject to express Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, and Disclaimer. By continuing past this page, you agree to abide by these terms. Any information provided by Wikinvest, including but not limited to company data, competitors, business analysis, market share, sales revenues and other operating metrics, earnings call analysis, conference call transcripts, industry information, or price targets should not be construed as research, trading tips or recommendations, or investment advice and is provided with no warrants as to its accuracy. Stock market data, including US and International equity symbols, stock quotes, share prices, earnings ratios, and other fundamental data is provided by data partners. Stock market quotes delayed at least 15 minutes for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and AMEX. Market data by Xignite. See data providers for more details. Company names, products, services and branding cited herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The use of trademarks or service marks of another is not a representation that the other is affiliated with, sponsors, is sponsored by, endorses, or is endorsed by Wikinvest.
Powered by MediaWiki