CETV » Topics » Framework Agreement

This excerpt taken from the CETV 8-K filed Jul 1, 2008.
Framework Agreement”) dated January 31, 2008 among the Company, the Studio 1+1 Group, Alexander Rodnyansky, Boris Fuchsmann and certain of their affiliates, which was reported previously in a Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the SEC on February 5, 2008. CME now holds a 90% beneficial ownership interest in the Studio 1+1 Group, and pursuant to the Framework Agreement, Messrs. Rodnyansky and Fuchsmann have a put option and CME has a call option for the remaining 10% interest in the Studio 1+1 Group held by Messrs. Rodnyansky and Fuchsmann. In conjunction with the entry into in the Framework Agreement, CME also entered into an Assignment Agreement (the “
This excerpt taken from the CETV 10-Q filed Apr 30, 2008.
Framework Agreement” means the framework agreement by and between the Company, CME BV and PPF (Cyprus) Ltd., dated as of December 13, 2004.
 
 
5

 
This excerpt taken from the CETV 8-K filed Feb 5, 2008.
Framework Agreement”) with Messrs. Rodnyansky and Fuchsmann on January 31, 2008. Pursuant to the terms of the Framework Agreement, CME shall acquire a 30% interest in the Studio 1+1 Group.  The interests to be acquired consist of (i) an 8.335% direct and indirect ownership interest in the Studio 1+1 Group currently held by Messrs. Rodnyansky and Fuchsmann (the “
Wikinvest © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. Use of this site is subject to express Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, and Disclaimer. By continuing past this page, you agree to abide by these terms. Any information provided by Wikinvest, including but not limited to company data, competitors, business analysis, market share, sales revenues and other operating metrics, earnings call analysis, conference call transcripts, industry information, or price targets should not be construed as research, trading tips or recommendations, or investment advice and is provided with no warrants as to its accuracy. Stock market data, including US and International equity symbols, stock quotes, share prices, earnings ratios, and other fundamental data is provided by data partners. Stock market quotes delayed at least 15 minutes for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and AMEX. Market data by Xignite. See data providers for more details. Company names, products, services and branding cited herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The use of trademarks or service marks of another is not a representation that the other is affiliated with, sponsors, is sponsored by, endorses, or is endorsed by Wikinvest.
Powered by MediaWiki