These excerpts taken from the KOF 20-F filed Apr 18, 2006.
PROPIMEX, S.A. DE C.V.
11. The written consent of the COMPANY required in accordance with Clause 33 of the AGREEMENT for the public use by the BOTTLER in the name of the COMPANY, its brands or the business relations between the BOTTLER and the COMPANY, shall not be unreasonably retained by the COMPANY. The BOTTLER shall make the appropriate request in accordance with Clause 39 c) of the AGREEMENT, addressed to the attention of the General Counsel of the COMPANY, at P.O. Drawer 1734, Atlanta, Georgia, 30301, United States of America. The COMPANY shall respond to this request within the 15 (fifteen) days following the date of its receipt. If the COMPANY does not respond to the request from the BOTTLER within said period, the request shall be deemed as approved.
12. In accordance with Clause 34 of the AGREEMENT, the COMPANY may only designate one or more of its subsidiaries, if it so has, or in its absence, one or more of its affiliates, as its representative to assure compliance by the BOTTLER of all the terms and conditions of the AGREEMENT.
13. With respect to Clause 36 b) of the AGREEMENT, the COMPANY agrees to reimburse the BOTTLER for all documented costs related to the processes and actions that may be required of the BOTTLER by the COMPANY for the protection of the brands of COMPANY products included under this AGREEMENT.
14. It is understood that the insurance policy required from the BOTTLER in Clause 36 e) of the AGREEMENT, shall be adequate for Mexican conditions and the prevailing local norms for this particular type of insurance coverage.
15. In conformity with ANNEX A of the AGREEMENT, the COMPANY grants the BOTTLER a non-exclusive authorization for the preparation, distribution and sale of the beverages there indicated, in their Post-Mix mode. In agreement with the aforementioned, the COMPANY may decide to grant similar non-exclusive authorizations for Post-Mix rights to third parties in the TERRITORY, or the COMPANY may decide to directly exercise the Post-Mix rights in the TERRITORY. In the event that the COMPANY decides to grant similar non-exclusive authorizations through any third party or directly, the COMPANY agrees to informally discuss the matter with the BOTTLER. Nonetheless, it is understood that this discussion will not in any way limit the rights of the COMPANY indicated in ANNEX A of the AGREEMENT.
16. The COMPANY and the BOTTLER agree that all the remaining Clauses, terms and conditions of the AGREEMENT remain without any modifications and in full force and effect.
The Coca-Cola Company
Accepted on June 1, 2005 by: