SID » Topics » CSN Aceros and Sepetiba Tecon

This excerpt taken from the SID 20-F filed Jul 3, 2006.

CSN Aceros and Sepetiba Tecon

CSN Aceros owns 80% of Sepetiba Tecon, and CSN directly owns the remaining 20%. In November 2003, CSN increased its ownership of CSN Aceros to 100% and, as a result, CSN Aceros and Sepetiba Tecon became consolidated subsidiaries. Sepetiba Tecon owns the concession and operates a container terminal in the State of Rio de Janeiro, through which the Company transports most of its steel exports.

This excerpt taken from the SID 20-F filed Apr 27, 2006.

CSN Aceros and Sepetiba Tecon

CSN Aceros owns 80% of Sepetiba Tecon, and CSN directly owns the remaining 20%. In November 2003, CSN increased its ownership of CSN Aceros to 100% and, as a result, CSN Aceros and Sepetiba Tecon became consolidated subsidiaries. Sepetiba Tecon owns the concession and operates a container terminal in the State of Rio de Janeiro, through which the Company transports most of its steel exports.

FS - 19


Table of Contents

Companhia Siderúrgica Nacional 
Notes to the Consolidated Financial Statements 
Expressed in millions of United States dollars, unless otherwise stated 
 

EXCERPTS ON THIS PAGE:

20-F
Jul 3, 2006
20-F
Apr 27, 2006
Wikinvest © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. Use of this site is subject to express Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, and Disclaimer. By continuing past this page, you agree to abide by these terms. Any information provided by Wikinvest, including but not limited to company data, competitors, business analysis, market share, sales revenues and other operating metrics, earnings call analysis, conference call transcripts, industry information, or price targets should not be construed as research, trading tips or recommendations, or investment advice and is provided with no warrants as to its accuracy. Stock market data, including US and International equity symbols, stock quotes, share prices, earnings ratios, and other fundamental data is provided by data partners. Stock market quotes delayed at least 15 minutes for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and AMEX. Market data by Xignite. See data providers for more details. Company names, products, services and branding cited herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The use of trademarks or service marks of another is not a representation that the other is affiliated with, sponsors, is sponsored by, endorses, or is endorsed by Wikinvest.
Powered by MediaWiki