This excerpt taken from the HILL 10-Q filed Nov 9, 2005.
IDR) and have been dispositioned for return to Dot Hills designated location.
2. Upon completion of the dispositioning process, the MRB clerk will forward the IDR list to the respective buyer that is responsible for acquiring Products for NetApp hereunder.
3. The buyer that is responsible for acquiring Products for NetApp hereunder will solicit a RMA number from Dot Hill and generate a Purchase Order for [***] that fall within the above-described Scope from NetApp inventories to Dot Hill.
4. Dot Hill will replace the discrepant material through a [***] which will take place at a mutually agreed predetermined location.
5. Delivery of the Products for AutoSwap will occur within the context of a predetermined weekly schedule or as negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
6. Dot Hill will assess quality for the defective Products and the parties will mutually agree on [***] for the defective Products. All [***] will be completed within [***] from the date of failure analysis reporting.