Eagle Bancorp 8-K 2014
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, DC 20549
Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported): May 15, 2014
Eagle Bancorp, Inc.
(Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)
7830 Old Georgetown Road, Third Floor, Bethesda, MD 20814
(Address of Principal Executive Offices) (Zip Code)
Registrants telephone number, including area code: 301.986.1800
Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligation of the registrant under any of the following provisions (See General Instruction A.2. below):
o Written communications pursuant to Rule 425 under the Securities Act (17 CFR 230.425)
o Soliciting material pursuant to Rule 14a-12 under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14a-12)
o Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 14d-2(b) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14d-2(b))
o Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 13e-4(c) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.13e-4(c))
Item 5.07. Submission of Matters to Vote of Security Holders.
(a) On May 15, 2013, the annual meeting of shareholders of Eagle Bancorp, Inc. (the Company) was held for the purposes of:
1. electing eight (8) directors to serve until the 2015 Annual Meeting of Shareholders and until their successors are duly elected and qualified;
2. ratifying the appointment of Stegman & Company as the Companys independent registered public accountants for the year ended December 31, 2014; and
3. voting on a non-binding advisory resolution approving the compensation of our named executive officers.
(b) (1) The name of each director elected at the meeting, and the votes cast for such persons, votes withheld and broker non-votes are set forth below.
(2) The number of votes cast for or against, and the number of abstentions and broker non-votes cast on the ratification of the appointment of Stegman & Company as the Companys independent registered public accounting firm is as set forth below:
(3) The number of votes cast for or against, and the number of abstentions and broker non-votes cast on the nonbinding advisory resolution approving the compensation of our executive officers is as set forth below:
(c) There have been no settlements between the Company and any other person with respect to terminating any solicitation.
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.
Dated: May 21, 2014