This excerpt taken from the EVVV DEF 14A filed Apr 7, 2006.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEETING OF STOCKHOLDERS
TO BE HELD ON MAY 9, 2006
To the Stockholders of ev3 Inc.:
The Annual Meeting of Stockholders of ev3 Inc., a Delaware corporation, will be held on Tuesday, May 9, 2006, at 9:00 a.m., local time, at ev3s corporate offices at 9600 54th Avenue North, Plymouth, Minnesota 55442 for the following purposes:
1. To elect two directors, each to serve for a term of three years.
2. To consider a proposal to approve the ev3 Inc. Amended and Restated 2005 Incentive Stock Plan.
3. To consider a proposal to approve the ev3 Inc. Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
4. To consider a proposal to ratify the selection of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP as our independent registered public accounting firm for the year ending December 31, 2006.
5. To transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment of the meeting.
Only stockholders of record at the close of business on March 16, 2006 will be entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the meeting and any adjournments thereof. A stockholder list will be available at ev3s corporate offices beginning April 25, 2006 during normal business hours for examination by any stockholder registered on ev3s stock ledger as of the record date for any purpose germane to the annual meeting.
By Order of the Board of Directors,
April 7, 2006