This excerpt taken from the EXEL 10-Q filed Nov 5, 2007.
Rules and Regulations
1. The sidewalk, entries, and driveways of the Project shall not be obstructed by Tenant, or any Tenant Party, or used by them for any purpose other than ingress and egress to and from the Premises. Tenant may unpack boxes and crates on the loading dock.
2. Other than as expressly permitted by the Lease, or consented to in writing by Landlord, Tenant shall not place any objects, in the parking areas, landscaped areas or other areas outside of its Premises, or on the roof of the Project; provided that Tenant may host an outdoor event not more than once per month in locations reasonably acceptable to Landlord and, on the day of the applicable outdoor event, place such objects as are reasonably necessary to permit Tenant to host such event. In no event shall such outdoor events interfere with the use and operation of the Project including, without limitation access and parking for other parties.
3. Except for animals assisting the disabled, or present in compliance with Dog Visitation Policy attached as Exhibit G, no animals shall be allowed in the offices, halls, or corridors in the Project.
4. Tenant shall not disturb the occupants of the Project or adjoining buildings by the use of any radio or musical instrument or by the making of loud or improper noises.
5. Tenant shall not install or operate any steam or gas engine or boiler, or other mechanical apparatus in the Premises, except as specifically approved in the Lease. The use of oil, gas or inflammable liquids for heating, lighting or any other purpose is expressly prohibited. Explosives or other articles deemed extra hazardous shall not be brought into the Project.
6. Parking any type of recreational vehicles is specifically prohibited on or about the Project. Except for the overnight or more extended parking of operative vehicles by Tenants employees traveling on business, no vehicle of any type shall be stored in the parking areas at any time. In the event that a vehicle is disabled, it shall be removed within 48 hours. There shall be no For Sale or other advertising signs on or about any parked vehicle. All vehicles shall be parked in the designated parking areas in conformity with all signs and other markings. All parking will be open parking, and no reserved parking, numbering or lettering of individual spaces will be permitted except as specified by Landlord.
7. Landlord reserves the right to exclude or expel from the Project any person who, in the judgment of Landlord, is intoxicated or under the influence of liquor or drugs or who shall in any manner do any act in violation of the Rules and Regulations of the Project.
8. Tenant shall not cause any unnecessary labor by reason of Tenants carelessness or indifference in the preservation of good order and cleanliness. Landlord shall not be responsible to Tenant for any damage done to the effects of Tenant by the janitors or any other employee or person.
9. Tenant shall give Landlord prompt notice of any defects in the water, lawn sprinkler, sewage, gas pipes, electrical lights and fixtures, heating apparatus, or any other service equipment affecting the Premises of which Tenant becomes aware.
10. Tenant shall not permit storage outside the Premises, dumping of waste or refuse, or the placement of any harmful materials in any drainage system or sanitary system in or about the Premises.
11. All moveable trash receptacles provided by the trash disposal firm for the Premises must be kept in the trash enclosure areas, if any, provided for that purpose.
12. No auction, public or private, will be permitted on the Premises or the Project.
13. No awnings shall be placed over the windows in the Premises except with the prior written consent of Landlord.
14. The Premises shall not be used for lodging, sleeping or cooking or for any immoral or illegal purposes or for any purpose other than that specified in the Lease; provided that Tenant may host an outdoor event not more than once per month in a location reasonably acceptable to Landlord which involve cooking, and Tenant may use microwave ovens, coffee makers and similar devices typically used in office kitchens. No gaming devices shall be operated in the Premises.
15. Tenant shall ascertain from Landlord the maximum amount of electrical current which can safely be used in the Premises, taking into account the capacity of the electrical wiring in the Project and the Premises and the needs of other tenants, if any, and shall not use more than such safe capacity. Landlords consent to the installation of electric equipment shall not relieve Tenant from the obligation not to use more electricity than such safe capacity.
16. Tenant shall not install or operate on the Premises any machinery or mechanical devices of a nature not directly related to Tenants ordinary use of the Premises and shall keep all such machinery free of vibration, noise and air waves which may be transmitted beyond the Premises.