QUOTE AND NEWS
Automotive World  Jun 29  Comment 
Top automotive supplier Yazaki named Federal-Mogul Powertrain, a division of Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ:FDML), Green Supplier of the Year at its annual awards ceremony earlier this month, honoring them with an award in the Bulk...
Benzinga  Jun 20  Comment 
Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: FDML) revealed Monday it received an increased offer of $8.00 a share to buy the remaining stake from billionaire-investor-managed Icahn Enterprises LP (NASDAQ: IEP). The company indicated it would...
Benzinga  Jun 20  Comment 
Icahn Enterprises L.P. (NASDAQ: IEP) revealed Monday that it was ready to pay $8.00 a share to acquire the remaining portion of the shares of Federal-Mogul Holdings Corp (NASDAQ: FDML). This is lower than the Friday's closing price of...
Benzinga  Mar 1  Comment 
FBR & Co’s Christopher Van Horn maintained a Market Perform rating for Federal-Mogul Holdings Corp (NASDAQ: FDML), while reducing the price target from $9 to $7, after the company announced its FY15 and 4Q15 results, and announced that it had...
Benzinga  Feb 29  Comment 
Federal Mogul Holdings Corp (NASDAQ: FDML) shares are trading higher by $2.23 at $7.21 in Monday's session. Carl Icahn, who owns 82 percent of the company, is attempting to acquire the remaining 18 percent at $7 share. The issue is trading...
Benzinga  Jan 19  Comment 
Federal-Mogul Holdings Corp (NASDAQ: FDML) on Friday announced it will no longer pursue a spin-off of its Motorparts division. Federal-Mogul announced in 2014 it will spin-off its Motorparts division to give the company more flexibility....
CNNMoney.com  Dec 9  Comment 
Auto parts retailer Pep Boys had agreed to sell out to Bridgestone in October. Then Carl Icahn swooped in with a higher bid. Will Bridgestone get into a bidding war with the legendary activist? Wall Street hopes so.





You may also be interested in articles related to Federal-Mogul Corporation (FDML):
 
Wikinvest © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. Use of this site is subject to express Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, and Disclaimer. By continuing past this page, you agree to abide by these terms. Any information provided by Wikinvest, including but not limited to company data, competitors, business analysis, market share, sales revenues and other operating metrics, earnings call analysis, conference call transcripts, industry information, or price targets should not be construed as research, trading tips or recommendations, or investment advice and is provided with no warrants as to its accuracy. Stock market data, including US and International equity symbols, stock quotes, share prices, earnings ratios, and other fundamental data is provided by data partners. Stock market quotes delayed at least 15 minutes for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and AMEX. Market data by Xignite. See data providers for more details. Company names, products, services and branding cited herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The use of trademarks or service marks of another is not a representation that the other is affiliated with, sponsors, is sponsored by, endorses, or is endorsed by Wikinvest.
Powered by MediaWiki