This excerpt taken from the FGP 8-K filed Sep 14, 2009.
Section 4.13 Corporate Existence.
Subject to Article 5 hereof, the Partnership shall do or cause to be done all things necessary to preserve and keep in full force and effect:
(1) its partnership existence, and the corporate, partnership or other existence of each of its Restricted Subsidiaries, in accordance with the respective organizational documents (as the same may be amended from time to time) of the Partnership or any such Restricted Subsidiary; and
(2) the rights (charter and statutory), licenses and franchises of the Partnership and its Restricted Subsidiaries; provided, however, that the Partnership shall not be required to preserve any such right, license or franchise, or the corporate, partnership or other existence of any of its Restricted Subsidiaries, if the Board of Directors shall determine that the preservation thereof is no longer desirable in the conduct of the business of the Partnership and its Restricted Subsidiaries, taken as a whole, and that the loss thereof is not adverse in any material respect to the Holders of the Notes.
Section 4.14 Offer to Repurchase Upon Change of Control.
(a) Upon the occurrence of a Change of Control, the Issuers will make an offer (a Change of Control Offer) to each Holder to repurchase, in cash, all or any part (equal to $2,000 or an integral multiple of $1,000 in excess thereof) of that Holders Notes at a purchase price equal to 101% of the aggregate principal amount of the Notes or portion of Notes validly tendered for payment thereof plus accrued and unpaid interest on the Notes repurchased, if any, to the date of purchase (the Change of Control Payment). Within 30 days following any Change of Control, the Issuers will mail a notice to each Holder describing the transaction or transactions that constitute the Change of Control and stating:
(1) that the Change of Control Offer is being made pursuant to this Section 4.14 and that all Notes tendered will be accepted for payment;
(2) the purchase price and the purchase date, which shall be no later than 30 Business Days from the date such notice is mailed (the Change of Control Payment Date);
(3) that any Note not tendered will continue to accrue interest;
(4) that, unless the Issuers defaults in the payment of the Change of Control Payment, all Notes accepted for payment pursuant to the Change of Control Offer will cease to accrue interest after the Change of Control Payment Date;
(5) that Holders electing to have any Notes purchased pursuant to a Change of Control Offer will be required to surrender the Notes, with the form entitled Option of Holder to Elect Purchase on the reverse of the Notes completed, to the Paying Agent at the address specified in the notice prior to the close of business on the third Business Day preceding the Change of Control Payment Date;
(6) that Holders will be entitled to withdraw any election to have their Notes purchased if the Paying Agent receives, not later than the close of business on the second Business Day preceding the Change of Control Payment Date, a facsimile transmission or letter setting forth the name of the Holder, the principal amount of Notes delivered for purchase, and a statement that such Holder is withdrawing his election to have the Notes purchased; and
(7) that Holders whose Notes are being purchased only in part will be issued new Notes equal in principal amount to the unpurchased portion of the Notes surrendered, which unpurchased portion must be equal to $2,000 in principal amount or an integral multiple of $1,000 in excess thereof.
The Issuers will comply with the requirements of Rule 14e-1 under the Exchange Act and any other securities laws and regulations thereunder to the extent those laws and regulations are applicable in connection with the repurchase of the Notes as a result of a Change in Control. To the extent that the provisions of any securities laws or regulations conflict with the provisions of Sections 3.09 or 4.14 of this Indenture, the Issuers will comply with the applicable securities laws and regulations and will not be deemed to have breached their obligations under Section 3.09 or this Section 4.14 by virtue of such conflict.