This excerpt taken from the FL 8-K filed May 21, 2008.
Obligor), hereby certifies with reference to the Amended and Restated Security Agreement dated as of May 16, 2008 among Foot Locker, Inc. and its Subsidiaries party thereto and Bank of America, N.A., as Administrative Agent (terms defined therein being used herein as therein defined), to the Secured Parties as follows:
1. Names. (a) The exact corporate name of the Obligor as it appears in its certificate of incorporation, and the organizational identification number for each Obligor is as follows: See attached Schedule 1(a).
(b) Set forth in Schedule 1(b) is each other corporate name (including trade names or similar appellations) the Obligor has had in the last five years.
(c) Except as specified in Schedule 1(b), the Obligor has not changed its identity or corporate structure in any way within the past five years.
2. Current Locations. The chief executive office of the Obligor is located at the following address:
3. Prior Locations. Specified below is the information required by subparagraph 2 above with respect to each location or place of business maintained by the Obligor at any time during the past five years:
4. Jurisdiction of Organization. The jurisdiction of organization of the Obligor is: See attached Schedule 1.
5. UCC Filings. A financing statement on Form UCC-1 containing a description of Collateral in substantially the form included in Schedule 5 hereto has been delivered to the Administrative Agent for filing in the Uniform Commercial Code filing office in each jurisdiction identified in paragraph 4 hereof, as applicable.
6. Schedule of Filings. Attached hereto as Schedule 6 is a schedule setting forth filing information with respect to the filings described in paragraph 5 above.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this __ day of ________________, 2008.