This excerpt taken from the GPS 10-Q filed Jun 9, 2009.
27.2 Invoice Summary
Supplier shall render, by means of an electronic file, a single consolidated invoice for all charges incurred each month. If Gap Affiliates are the recipients of the Services, Supplier shall first send an informational invoice to Gap world headquarters for Gap Approval. After such Gap Approval, a separate invoice shall be sent to each Affiliate directly for payment. Such informational invoice shall be conspicuously marked Information Invoice-Do Not Pay. For purposes of calculating the payment due date, the forty five (45) day period shall commence upon receipt of the Information Invoice. Except as otherwise directed by Gap in writing, each invoice submitted by Supplier shall be substantially similar to the invoice attached hereto as Exhibit C.8 (Monthly Invoice and Invoice Sample), and shall include a summary section that includes, at minimum, the following information:
(1) Period of time covered by the invoice;
(2) Total invoice amount for Gap and Gap department according to Service type;
(3) Current month payments;
(4) Balance due;
(5) Calculations utilized to establish the charges;
(6) Identification of all pass-through expenses for the month to which the invoice corresponds;
(7) Global activity summary, including a country-by-country breakdown that enables Gap to Approve the Charges in each individual country for the Services, including, a breakdown of chargeable units for Services, taxes, and VAT (where applicable);
(8) Individual country invoices that enable each Gap Affiliate to pay for the Services on an country-by-county basis, including a breakdown of chargeable units for Services, taxes, and VAT (where applicable);
(9) Identification of the amounts of any taxes Supplier is collecting from Gap in accordance with Section 26.5 (Taxes); and
(10) Such other details and billing information as is necessary to satisfy Gaps internal accounting or as specified by Gap to meet its Sarbanes-Oxley requirements, including as necessary to allow Gap to accurately allocate charges by legal entity, business unit, department, Gap Site, Statement of Work, and/or any client.
Gap Confidential and Proprietary Information