Grupo Mexico (GMEXICOB-MX)

Reuters  Apr 6  Comment 
Railroad and mining company Grupo Mexico has further trimmed its stake in Mexican airport operator Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacifico to 23.6 percent, from the 24.8...
Reuters  Mar 25  Comment 
Mexican mining, transport and infrastructure company Grupo Mexico is hoping to raise $1.3 billion from an initial public offering of its ITM rail unit, one of its senior...
Reuters  Feb 4  Comment 
Grupo Mexico's quarterly profit fell 24 percent on exchange rate and financing costs, the mining and transportation conglomerate said on Wednesday, but its share price...
Reuters  Sep 25  Comment 
Japanese trading house Mitsui & Co Ltd said it had sold its 25 percent stake in Silver Bell Mining to a unit of Grupo Mexico that already owns the remaining 75 percent in the...
Wall Street Journal  Sep 19  Comment 
The chairman of Mexican mining and railroad company Grupo Mexico, German Larrea, has resigned from the board of broadcaster Grupo Televisa as he seeks to bid on new digital TV network concessions.


Wikinvest © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. Use of this site is subject to express Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, and Disclaimer. By continuing past this page, you agree to abide by these terms. Any information provided by Wikinvest, including but not limited to company data, competitors, business analysis, market share, sales revenues and other operating metrics, earnings call analysis, conference call transcripts, industry information, or price targets should not be construed as research, trading tips or recommendations, or investment advice and is provided with no warrants as to its accuracy. Stock market data, including US and International equity symbols, stock quotes, share prices, earnings ratios, and other fundamental data is provided by data partners. Stock market quotes delayed at least 15 minutes for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and AMEX. Market data by Xignite. See data providers for more details. Company names, products, services and branding cited herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The use of trademarks or service marks of another is not a representation that the other is affiliated with, sponsors, is sponsored by, endorses, or is endorsed by Wikinvest.
Powered by MediaWiki