This excerpt taken from the HPQ 8-K filed Sep 27, 2006.
· Members of SOS engaged in physical surveillance.
· In January 2006, SOS had an investigator conduct surveillance of a board meeting to determine if any journalists were seen at or around the site of the board meeting.
· In late January into early February of 2006, SOS had an investigator conduct surveillance of an HP Board member. These efforts included conducting surveillance of the Board member during his trip to Boulder, Colorado, where he was a keynote speaker at an event. SOS also conducted surveillance of him, his spouse and potentially other family members who were at the Board members residence in California at the time.
· In February 2006, SOS had an investigator conduct surveillance of a journalist and her residence.
· We also believe that, in February 2006, third party investigators may have conducted a search of individuals trash. However, at this time, we have been unable to identify the individuals targeted by these efforts.
This Current Report on Form 8-K contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If the risks or uncertainties ever materialize or the assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP may differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to any statements regarding the findings or anticipated findings of pending investigations, any other statements of expectation or belief, and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include assumptions relating to the anticipated findings of pending investigations and other risks that are described from time to time in HPs Securities and Exchange Commission reports, including but not limited to the risks described in HPs Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended July 31, 2006, and other reports filed after HPs Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October. 31, 2005. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.