QUOTE AND NEWS




RELATED WIKI ARTICLES

Related Articles

 
TOP CONTRIBUTORS

iPass Inc. (IPAS) provides software-enabled solutions that help enterprises connect their remote and mobile workers. The company had historically relied on revenue from dial-up network access billed on a per-minute basis. As availability of broadband alternatives has grown, the company has diversified its revenue base by expanding into broadband access and fee-based services. As of fiscal 2006, the company had approximately 77,000 broadband access points, comprised of approximately 75,000 Wi-Fi hotspots and approximately 2,000 wired hotspots as well as mobile data services in the United States, China, Japan, and Singapore. The company has also grown its software and services revenue with its focus on security, or device management service (formerly called endpoint management). This service, based on a flat monthly rate, ensures that remote users are secure and grants access to the corporate network based on the security level of the user. Headquartered in Redwood Shores, California, iPass also has operations in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Domestic sales accounted for around 59% of the company's 2006 revenue, while international sales comprised the remaining 41%.




References

Wikinvest © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. Use of this site is subject to express Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, and Disclaimer. By continuing past this page, you agree to abide by these terms. Any information provided by Wikinvest, including but not limited to company data, competitors, business analysis, market share, sales revenues and other operating metrics, earnings call analysis, conference call transcripts, industry information, or price targets should not be construed as research, trading tips or recommendations, or investment advice and is provided with no warrants as to its accuracy. Stock market data, including US and International equity symbols, stock quotes, share prices, earnings ratios, and other fundamental data is provided by data partners. Stock market quotes delayed at least 15 minutes for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and AMEX. Market data by Xignite. See data providers for more details. Company names, products, services and branding cited herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The use of trademarks or service marks of another is not a representation that the other is affiliated with, sponsors, is sponsored by, endorses, or is endorsed by Wikinvest.
Powered by MediaWiki