This excerpt taken from the ICI 6-K filed Oct 5, 2005.
If a director has been granted options by the company please complete the following boxes.
17. Date of grant
18. Period during which or date on which exercisable
19. Total amount paid (if any) for grant of the option
20. Description of shares or debentures involved: class, number
21. Exercise price (if fixed at time of grant) or indication that price is to be fixed at time of exercise
22. Total number of shares or debentures over which options held following this notification
23. Any additional information
Mr Ellwood has elected to receive a proportion of his annual fee in the form of ICI Ordinary £1 Shares. The 3,746 ICI Shares referred to in this notification were purchased pursuant to this election.
24. Name of contact and telephone number for queries
25. Name and signature of authorised company official responsible for making this notification
Date of Notification
The FSA does not give any express or implied warranty as to the accuracy of this document or material and does not accept any liability for error or omission. The FSA is not liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this document, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this document or any such material.