This excerpt taken from the LUX 6-K filed Jun 25, 2007.
BOOKS AND RECORDS
Section 1. Books of Accounts, Minutes and Share Register. The Corporation:
a. Shall keep as permanent records minutes of all meetings of its shareholders and Board of Directors, a record of all actions taken by the shareholders or Board of Directors without a meeting, and a record of all actions taken by a committee of the Board of Directors exercising the authority of the Board of Directors on behalf of the Corporation;
b. Shall maintain appropriate accounting records;
c. Or its agent shall maintain a record of its shareholders, in a format that permits preparation of a list of the names and addresses of all shareholders, in alphabetical order by class of shares showing the number and class of shares held by each; and
d. Shall keep a copy of the following records at its principal office:
(1) The Articles of Incorporation;
(2) The Bylaws or Restated Bylaws and all amendments to them currently in effect;
(3) The minutes of all shareholders meetings, and records of all actions taken by shareholders without a meeting, for the past three (3) years;
(4) Its financial statements for the past three (3) years, including balance sheets showing in reasonable detail the financial condition of the Corporation as of the close of each fiscal year, and an income statement showing the results of its operations during each fiscal year;
(5) All written communications to shareholders generally within the past three (3) years;
(6) A list of the names and business addresses of its current directors and officers; and
(7) Its most recent annual report delivered to the Secretary of Sate of Washington.
Section 2. Copies of Resolutions. Any person dealing with the Corporation may rely upon a copy of any of the records of the proceedings, resolutions or votes of the Board of Directors or shareholders, when certified by the President or Secretary.