This excerpt taken from the MNTX 10-K filed Apr 13, 2007.
(v) its proportionate share of the total annual net costs and expenses of insuring the lands, buildings, improvements and equipment and other property in the Development and the common areas and futilities, owned by the Lessor or for which the Lessor is legally liable, from time to time, in such manner and form, with such companies and such coverage and in such amounts as the Lessor, or the Mortgagee, from time to time, determines including without limitation, insurance against:
(1) Any risks of physical loss or damage to all property owned by the Lessor relative to the Development;
(2) Damage to air-conditioning and heating equipment and miscellaneous electrical apparatus on a broad form blanket repair and replacement basis;
(3) Loss of insurable gross profit attributable to all perils insured against by the Lessor or commonly insured against by prudent lessors, including loss of all rent receivable from tenants in the Development in accordance with the provisions of their leases including minimum rent, percentage rent and additional rent in such amount or amounts as the Lessor or the Mortgagee from time to time requires;
(4) Third party liability claims including the exposure for personal injury, bodily injury, properly damage occurrence, including all contractual obligations coverage and including actions of all authorized employees, subcontractors and agents while working on behalf of the Lessor; and
(5) Any other form of insurance the Lessor or its Mortgagee reasonably requires from time to time for insurable risks and in amounts against which a prudent landlord would protect itself.
The Lessee shall not do or permit to be done any act of or thing whereby the insurance coverages or any of them hereinbefore contemplated may be increased in premium or cancelled by the insurer, or the demised premises shall be rendered uninsurable, and if by reason of any act done or permitted or omission, as the case may be, by the Lessee, the said insurance coverages or any of them shall be increased in premium, then the Lessee shall he liable to pay all of such increase in premium, with respect to the entire coverages and this notwithstanding that the Lessee occupies only a portion of the building or buildings covered by such insurance coverages, and if the demised premises shall be rendered uninsurable or if the said insurance coverages or any of them shall be cancelled by reason of any act done or permitted, or omission, as the case may be, by the Lessee, and shall not be susceptible of being replaced then the Lessor, after giving the Lessee at least seven (7) days within which to replace the insurable coverage or coverages shall, at its absolute discretion have the right to determine that the term hereof has expired and in such event the Lessee shall deliver up possession of the demised premises as if the term of this Lease had expired;