This excerpt taken from the MRVL 8-K filed May 24, 2007.
The undersigned is a duly authorized officer of [NAME OF LIEN GRANTOR] (the Lien Grantor). With reference to the Security Agreement dated as of [ ] among the Lien Grantors party thereto and Credit Suisse, Cayman Islands Branch, as Administrative Agent (terms defined therein being used herein as therein defined), the undersigned certifies to the Administrative Agent and each other Secured Party as follows:
A. Information Required for Filings and Searches for Prior Filings.
1. Jurisdiction of Organization. The Lien Grantor is a corporation(2) organized under the laws of .
2. Name. The exact [corporate] name of the Lien Grantor as it appears in its [[certificate] [articles] of incorporation] is as follows:
3. Prior Names. (a) Set forth below is each other [corporate] name that the Lien Grantor has had since its organization, together with the date of the relevant change:
(b) Except as set forth in Schedule hereto, the Lien Grantor has not changed its corporate structure(3) in any way within the past five years.
(2) Modify as needed if the Lien Grantor is not a corporation.
(3) Changes in corporate structure would include mergers and consolidations, as well as any change in the Lien Grantors form of organization. If any such change has occurred, include in Schedule the information required by Part A of this certificate as to each constituent party to a merger or consolidation and any other predecessor organization.
4. Filing Office. In order to perfect the Transaction Liens granted by the Lien Grantor, a duly completed financing statement on Form UCC-1, with the collateral described as set forth on Schedule 1 hereto, should be on file in the office of in (4).
B. Search Reports.
Attached hereto as Schedule 2 is a true copy of a file search report from the central UCC filing office in each jurisdiction identified in Part A4 above with respect to each name set forth in Part A2 and Part A3 above (searches in local filing offices, if any, are not required). Attached hereto as Schedule is a true copy of each financing statement or other filing identified in such file search reports.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this day of , .
(4) Insert Lien Grantors location determined as provided in UCC Section 9-307.