This excerpt taken from the NOK 6-K filed Mar 30, 2007.
Cost-savings: Nokia solutions drive efficiency and security for businesses, translating to higher return on investment and improved worker productivity.
- Common user interface makes training, scaling and troubleshooting easier
- Compatibility with a variety of back-end solutions like MS Exchange, Lotus Domino, Novell GroupWise and other POP/IMAP corporate messaging platforms protects a companys existing email infrastructure
- IP PBX-compatible mobile devices enable significant communications cost-savings to the enterprise by using VoIP in addition to cellular calling
- Device management drives cost-savings and simplicity for IT managers, via traceability, security and over-the-air application installations
- Consolidation of wireless, landline and data in ONE device simplifies support, drives scalability and realizes savings