OPLK » Topics » Basis of presentation

These excerpts taken from the OPLK 10-K filed Sep 12, 2008.
Basis of presentation
 
The consolidated financial statements include the accounts of the Company and its wholly- and majority- owned subsidiaries. The ownership interests of minority investors are recorded as minority interests. All significant intercompany accounts and transactions have been eliminated in consolidation. With the exception of OCP Asia and OCP UK, the Company presents the financial information of its consolidated foreign operating subsidiaries in its consolidated financial statements utilizing accounts as of a date one month earlier than the accounts of its parent company, U.S. subsidiary and its non-operating non-U.S. subsidiaries to ensure timely reporting of consolidated results.
 
The Company conducts its business within one business segment and has no organizational structure dictated by product, service lines, geography or customer type.
 
On November 7, 2005, the Company announced a one-for-seven reverse split of its common stock. The effective date of the reverse stock split was November 9, 2005. All share, share equivalent and per share amounts have been adjusted to reflect the reverse stock split.
 
Basis
of presentation



 



The consolidated financial statements include the accounts of
the Company and its wholly- and majority- owned subsidiaries.
The ownership interests of minority investors are recorded as
minority interests. All significant intercompany accounts and
transactions have been eliminated in consolidation. With the
exception of OCP Asia and OCP UK, the Company presents the
financial information of its consolidated foreign operating
subsidiaries in its consolidated financial statements utilizing
accounts as of a date one month earlier than the accounts of its
parent company, U.S. subsidiary and its non-operating
non-U.S. subsidiaries
to ensure timely reporting of consolidated results.


 



The Company conducts its business within one business segment
and has no organizational structure dictated by product, service
lines, geography or customer type.


 



On November 7, 2005, the Company announced a one-for-seven
reverse split of its common stock. The effective date of the
reverse stock split was November 9, 2005. All share, share
equivalent and per share amounts have been adjusted to reflect
the reverse stock split.


 




This excerpt taken from the OPLK 10-K filed Sep 14, 2007.
Basis of presentation
 
The consolidated financial statements include the accounts of the Company and its wholly- and majority- owned subsidiaries, Accumux Technologies, Inc., Cayman Oplink Communications, Inc., F3 Inc., King Galaxy International Limited, OCP, Shanghai Oplink Communications, Inc. (“Shanghai”), Taiwan Oplink Communications, Inc., Zhuhai Free Trade Zone Oplink Communications, Inc. (“Zhuhai FTZ”), Zhuhai Free Trade Zone Oplink Optical Communications, Inc. (“Zhuhai”) and Oplink Macau Commercial Services Company Limited (“Macau”). With respect to Macau, the Company and Joseph Liu, the President, Chief Executive Officer and a director of the Company, each hold one share in Macau pursuant to which Company holds a voting interest of ninety-eight and three-fourths percent (98.75%) and Joseph Liu holds the remaining one and one-fourth percent (1.25%) voting interest. The ownership interests of minority investors are recorded as minority interests. All significant intercompany accounts and transactions have been eliminated in consolidation. With the exception of OCP and its subsidiaries, the Company presents the financial information of its consolidated foreign operating subsidiaries in its consolidated financial statements utilizing accounts as of a date one month earlier than the accounts of its parent company, U.S. subsidiary and its non-operating non-U.S. subsidiaries to ensure timely reporting of consolidated results.
 
On November 7, 2005, the Company announced a one-for-seven reverse split of the Company’s common stock. The effective date of the reverse stock split was November 9, 2005. All share, share equivalent and per share amounts have been adjusted to reflect the reverse stock split.
 
This excerpt taken from the OPLK 10-K filed Sep 15, 2006.
Basis of presentation
 
The consolidated financial statements include the accounts of the Company and its wholly- and majority- owned subsidiaries, Accumux Technologies, Inc., Cayman Oplink Communications, Inc., F3 Inc., King Galaxy International Limited, Shanghai Oplink Communications, Inc. (“Shanghai”), Taiwan Oplink Communications, Inc., Zhuhai Free Trade Zone Oplink Communications, Inc. (“Zhuhai FTZ”), Zhuhai Free Trade Zone Oplink Optical Communications, Inc. (“Zhuhai”) and Oplink Macau Commercial Services Company Limited. (“Macau”). With respect to Macau, the Company and Joseph Liu, the President, Chief Executive Officer and a director of the Company, each hold one share in Macau pursuant to which the Company holds a voting interest of ninety-eight and three-fourths percent (98.75%) and Joseph Liu holds the remaining one and one-fourth percent (1.25%) voting interest. The ownership interests of minority investors are recorded as minority interests. Minority interests are reflected in non-current liabilities on the consolidated balance sheets and interest and other income, net on the consolidated statements of operations. All significant intercompany accounts and transactions have been eliminated in consolidation. The Company presents the financial information of its consolidated foreign operating subsidiaries in its consolidated financial statements utilizing accounts as of a date one month earlier than the accounts of its parent company, U.S. subsidiary and its non-operating non-U.S. subsidiaries, to ensure timely reporting of consolidated results.
 
On November 7, 2005, the Company announced a one-for-seven reverse split of the Company’s common stock. The effective date of the reverse stock split was November 9, 2005. All share, share equivalent and per share amounts have been adjusted to reflect the reverse stock split.
 
Wikinvest © 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012. Use of this site is subject to express Terms of Service, Privacy Policy, and Disclaimer. By continuing past this page, you agree to abide by these terms. Any information provided by Wikinvest, including but not limited to company data, competitors, business analysis, market share, sales revenues and other operating metrics, earnings call analysis, conference call transcripts, industry information, or price targets should not be construed as research, trading tips or recommendations, or investment advice and is provided with no warrants as to its accuracy. Stock market data, including US and International equity symbols, stock quotes, share prices, earnings ratios, and other fundamental data is provided by data partners. Stock market quotes delayed at least 15 minutes for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and AMEX. Market data by Xignite. See data providers for more details. Company names, products, services and branding cited herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The use of trademarks or service marks of another is not a representation that the other is affiliated with, sponsors, is sponsored by, endorses, or is endorsed by Wikinvest.
Powered by MediaWiki