This excerpt taken from the IX 20-F filed Jul 15, 2005.
Article 25. (Purchase of Fractional Voting Unit Shares)
1. When a shareholder requests that the Company purchase Fractional Voting Unit Shares, an application form shall be submitted together with the relevant share certificates; provided, however, that if the relevant share certificates have not been issued, then it is not necessary to submit the share certificates.
2. Shareholders requesting that the Company purchase Fractional Voting Unit Shares in accordance with the preceding paragraph may not designate the purchase price.
3. A request for the purchase of Fractional Voting Unit Shares shall be irrevocable.
4. If a request of the type described in the first paragraph of this article is made by a Substantial Shareholder, such request shall be made through the depository center or the participant that holds its account.
5. If a owner of share certificates held in the name of the depository center, who is not registered in the register of Substantial Shareholders, requests the Company to purchase Fractional Voting Unit Shares, the procedures prescribed above shall apply.