This excerpt taken from the POOL 10-K filed Mar 1, 2005.
(1) Brockway Moran fund investments and shares will be allocated 97.9689% to Fund II and 2.0311% to Co-Invest Fund.
(2) Additional cash equity may be required because of lender leverage requirements, working capital at closing, and the extent of participation by Apollo. Any additional equity will be acquired at $100 per share equally by the BMP Investors (taken as a whole) and SCP.
(3) Will contribute to the Company (i) substantially all of its assets, which, after taking into account specified assumed liabilities, are valued at $17,472,432; and (ii) $2,327,568 in cash.
(4) There is no formal commitment from Apollo at the date hereof. Amount could range from $2.5-4.0 million. See footnote 2.
(7) The Company anticipates that it will adopt a stock option or other equity incentive plan that could dilute investors ownership interest by approximately 7%.