This excerpt taken from the RTRSY 6-K filed Nov 10, 2008.
Harassment While its not easy to define harassment, it includes verbal, visual or physical conduct that:
· Has the purpose or effect of creating an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment or unreasonably interfering with an individuals work performance, or
· Otherwise adversely affects an individuals employment opportunities.
Examples of conduct that may be regarded as harassment include:
· Using slurs, disparaging remarks, off-color jokes, insults, vulgar language, epithets and teasing,
· Displaying offensive posters, symbols, cartoons, drawings, computer displays or e-mails, or
· Threatening another person, or blocking someones way.