This excerpt taken from the RVBD 10-Q filed Jul 30, 2007.
CONFIRMATION OF COMMENCEMENT DATE
Ladies and Gentlemen:
Landlord and Tenant agree as follows:
1. Condition of Premises. Tenant has accepted possession of the Premises pursuant to the Lease. Any improvements required by the terms of the Lease to be made by Landlord have been completed to the full and complete satisfaction of Tenant in all respects and Landlord has fulfilled all of its duties under the Lease with respect to such initial tenant improvements. Furthermore, Tenant acknowledges that the Premises are suitable for the Permitted Use.
2. Commencement Date. The Commencement Date of the Lease is , 200 .
3. Expiration Date. The Term is scheduled to expire on the last day of the th full calendar month of the Term, which date is , 200 .
4. Contact Person. Tenants contact person in the Premises is:
5. Ratification. Landlord and Tenant hereby ratifies and confirms their respective obligations under the Lease.
6. Binding Effect; Governing Law. Except as modified hereby, the Lease shall remain in full effect and this letter shall be binding upon Landlord and Tenant and their respective successors and assigns. If any inconsistency exists or arises between the terms of this letter and the terms of the Lease, the terms of this letter shall prevail. This letter shall be governed by the laws of the state in which the Premises are located.
Please indicate your agreement to the above matters by signing this letter in the space indicated below and returning an executed original to us.