This excerpt taken from the RVBD 10-Q filed Jul 30, 2007.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following rules and regulations shall apply to the Premises, the Building, the parking area associated therewith, and the appurtenances thereto:
1. Sidewalks, doorways, vestibules, halls, stairways, and other similar areas shall not be obstructed by tenants or used by any tenant for purposes other than ingress and egress to and from their respective leased premises and for going from one to another part of the Building.
2. Plumbing, fixtures and appliances shall be used only for the purposes for which designed, and no sweepings, rubbish, rags or other unsuitable material shall be thrown or deposited therein. Damage resulting to any such fixtures or appliances from misuse by a tenant or its agents, employees or invitees, shall be paid by such tenant.
3. No signs, advertisements or notices (other than those that are not visible outside the Premises) shall be painted or affixed on or to any windows or doors or other part of the Building without the prior written consent of Landlord. No nails, hooks or screws (other than those which are necessary to hang paintings, prints, pictures, or other similar items on the Premises interior walls) shall be driven or inserted in any part of the Building except by Building maintenance personnel. No draperies, curtains, blinds, shades, screens or other devices shall be hung at or used in connection with any window or exterior door or doors of the Premises. No awning shall be permitted on any part of the Premises. Tenant shall not place anything against or near glass partitions or doors, or windows which might appear unsightly from outside the Premises.
4. Landlord shall provide all door locks in each tenants leased premises, at the cost of such tenant, and no tenant shall place any additional door locks in its leased premises without Landlords prior written consent. Landlord shall furnish to each tenant a reasonable number of keys to such tenants leased premises, at such tenants cost, and no tenant shall make a duplicate thereof.
5. Each tenant assumes all risks of and shall be liable for all damage to articles moved in and out of the Building and injury to persons or public engaged or not engaged in such movement, including equipment, property and personnel of Landlord if damaged or injured as a result of acts in connection with the foregoing.
6. Landlord may prescribe weight limitations and determine the locations for safes and other heavy equipment or items, which shall in all cases be placed in the Building so as to distribute weight in a manner acceptable to Landlord which may include the use of such supporting devices as Landlord may require. All damages to the Building caused by the installation or removal of any property of a tenant, or done by a tenants property while in the Building, shall be repaired at the expense of such tenant.
7. Tenant shall not use or keep in the Premises any toxic or hazardous materials, or any kerosene, gasoline or inflammable or combustible fluid or material other than those limited quantities necessary for the operation or maintenance of office equipment or contained in ordinary office and cleaning supplies and otherwise in compliance with Laws. Tenant shall not use or permit to be used in the Premises any foul or noxious gas or substance, or permit or allow the Premises to be occupied or used in a manner offensive or objectionable to Landlord or other occupants of the Building or Complex by reason of improper, objectionable or unpleasant noise, odors, or vibrations.
8. No birds or animals (other than seeing-eye dogs) shall be brought into or kept in, on or about any tenants leased premises. No portion of any tenants leased premises shall at any time be used or occupied as sleeping or lodging quarters.
9. Tenant shall keep its leased premises neat and clean.
10. Tenant shall not make or permit any vibration or improper, objectionable or unpleasant noises or odors in the Building or otherwise interfere in any way with other tenants or persons having business with them.
11. No tenant shall use or keep in the Building any flammable or explosive fluid or substance (other than typical office supplies [e.g., photocopier toner] used in compliance with all Laws).
12. Landlord will not be responsible for lost or stolen personal property, money or jewelry from tenants leased premises or public or common areas regardless of whether such loss occurs when the area is locked against entry or not.
13. Tenant shall not conduct any activity on or about the Premises or Building which will draw pickets, demonstrators, or the like.
14. All vehicles are to be currently licensed, in good operating condition, parked for business purposes having to do with Tenants business operated in the Premises, parked within designated parking spaces, one vehicle to each space. No vehicle shall be parked as a billboard vehicle in the parking lot. Any vehicle parked improperly may be towed away. Tenant, Tenants agents, employees, vendors and customers who do not operate or park their vehicles as required shall subject the vehicle to being towed at the expense of the owner or driver. Tenant shall indemnify, hold and save harmless Landlord of any liability arising from the towing or booting of any vehicles belonging to a Tenant Party.
15. Tenant will not permit any Tenant Party to bring onto the Project any handgun, firearm or other weapons of any kind, illegal drugs or, unless expressly permitted by Landlord in writing, alcoholic beverages.
16. Tenant shall not permit its employees, invitees or guests to smoke in the Premises or in any other area shared in common with other tenants in the Building, or permit its employees, invitees, or guests to loiter at the Building entrances for the purposes of smoking. Landlord may, but shall not be required to, designate an area for smoking outside the Building.
17. Landlord may waive any one or more of these rules and regulations for the benefit of Tenant or any other tenant, but no waiver by Landlord shall be construed as a waiver of the rules and regulations in favor of Tenant or any other tenant, nor prevent Landlord from thereafter enforcing the rules and regulations against any or all of other tenants.