This excerpt taken from the SIRI 8-K filed Jan 15, 2010.
[and list any outstanding award agreements] between the Executive and the Company contain the entire agreement of the parties as to the subject matter hereof. No modification or waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable unless such modification or waiver is in writing and signed by the party to be charged, and unless otherwise stated therein, no such modification or waiver shall constitute a modification or waiver of any other provision of this Agreement (whether or not similar) or constitute a continuing waiver.
16. The Executive and the Company represent that they have been afforded a reasonable period of time within which to consider the terms of this Agreement, that they have read this Agreement, and they are fully aware of its legal effects. The Executive and the Company further represent and warrant that they enter into this Agreement knowingly and voluntarily, without any mistake, duress or undue influence, and that they have been provided the opportunity to review this Agreement with counsel of their own choosing. In making this Agreement, each party relies upon his or its own judgment, belief and knowledge, and has not been influenced in any way by any representations or statements not set forth herein regarding the contents hereof by the entities who are hereby released, or by anyone representing them.
17. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, all of which shall be considered one and the same agreement, and shall become effective when one or more counterparts have been signed by each of the parties and delivered to the other parties. The parties further agree that delivery of an executed counterpart by facsimile shall be as effective as delivery of an originally executed counterpart. This Agreement shall be of no force or effect until executed by all the signatories.
18. The Executive warrants that he will return to the Company all software, computers, computer-related equipment, keys and all materials (including copies) obtained or created by the Executive in the course of his employment with the Company on or before the Termination Date; provided that the Executive will be able to keep his blackberry, personal computer, personal rolodex and the like so long as any confidential information is removed from such items.
19. Any existing obligations the Executive has with respect to confidentiality, nonsolicitation of Company clients, nonsolicitation of Company employees and noncompetition with the Company shall remain in full force and effect, including, but not limited to, Sections 7 and 8 of the Employment Agreement.
20. Any disputes arising from or relating to this Agreement shall be subject to the arbitration pursuant to Section 20 of the Employment Agreement.
21. Should any provision of this Agreement be declared or be determined by a forum with competent jurisdiction to be illegal or invalid, the validity of the remaining parts, terms or provisions shall not be affected thereby and said illegal or invalid part, term, or provision shall be deemed not to be a part of this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto have executed this Agreement as of the date first above written.