This excerpt taken from the TPTX 10-K filed Mar 29, 2007.
To facilitate compliance with this Code, we have implemented a program of Code awareness, training and review. We have established the position of Compliance Officer to oversee this program. The Compliance Officer is a person to whom you can address any questions or concerns. Our General Counsel will serve as our Compliance Officer. In addition to fielding questions or concerns with respect to potential violations of this Code, the Compliance Officer is responsible for:
· investigating possible violations of this Code;
· training new employees in Code policies;
· conducting annual training sessions to refresh employees familiarity with this Code;
· distributing copies of this Code annually via email to each employee with a reminder that each employee is responsible for reading, understanding and complying with this Code;
· updating this Code as needed and alerting employees to any updates, with appropriate approval of the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors, to reflect
changes in the law, Company operations and in recognized best practices, and to reflect Company experience; and
· otherwise promoting an atmosphere of responsible and ethical conduct.
Your most immediate resource for any matter related to this Code is your supervisor. He or she may have the information you need or may be able to refer the question to another appropriate source. There may, however, be times when you prefer not to go to your supervisor. In these instances, you should feel free to discuss your concern with the Compliance Officer. If you are uncomfortable speaking with the Compliance Officer because he or she works in your department or is one of your supervisors, please contact the Chief Financial Officer