This excerpt taken from the TA 10-K filed Mar 20, 2007.
Events of Default. Events of default under the lease include the following:
· our failure to pay rent or any other sum when due;
· our failure to maintain the insurance required under the lease;
· the occurrence of certain events with respect to our insolvency;
· the institution of a proceeding for our dissolution;
· our failure to continuously operate any leased travel center;
· any person or group of affiliated persons acquiring ownership of more than 9.8% of us without Hospitality Trusts consent;
· any change in our control or sale of a material portion of our assets without Hospitality Trusts consent;
· our default under any indebtedness of $10 million or more which gives the holder the right to accelerate the maturity of the indebtedness; and
· our failure to perform certain other covenants or agreements of the lease and the continuance thereof for a specified period of time after written notice.