This excerpt taken from the INDM DEF 14A filed Aug 21, 2007.
124. Any notice or document may be served by the Company or by the person entitled to give notice to any Shareholder either personally, by facsimile, email or other electronic means or by sending it through the post in a prepaid letter or via a recognised courier service, fees prepaid, addressed to the Shareholder at his address as appearing in the Register of Members. In the case of joint holders of a Share, all notices shall be given to that one of the joint holders whose name stands first in the Register of Members in respect of the joint holding, and notice so given shall be sufficient notice to all the joint holders.
125. Any Shareholder present, either personally or by proxy, at any meeting of the Company shall for all purposes be deemed to have received due notice of such meeting and, where requisite, of the purposes for which such meeting was convened.
126. Any notice or other document, if served by (a) post, shall be deemed to have been served five (5) days after the time when the letter containing the same is posted, or, (b) facsimile, email or other electronic means shall be deemed to have been served upon production of a report confirming transmission to the recipient or (c) recognised courier service, shall be deemed to have been served 48 hours after the time when the letter containing the same is delivered to the courier service. In proving service by post or courier service it shall be sufficient to prove that the letter containing the notice or documents was properly addressed and duly posted or delivered to the courier service.
127. Any notice or document delivered or sent by post to or left at the registered address of any Shareholder in accordance with the terms of these Articles shall notwithstanding that such Shareholder be then dead or bankrupt, and whether or not the Company has notice of his death or bankruptcy, be deemed to have been duly served in respect of any Share registered in the name of such Shareholder as sole or joint holder, unless his name shall at the time of the service of the notice or document, have been removed from the Register of Members as the holder of the Share, and such service shall for all purposes be deemed a sufficient
service of such notice or document on all persons interested (whether jointly with or as claiming through or under him) in the Share.
128. Notice of every general meeting of the Company shall be given to:
(a) all Shareholders holding Shares with the right to receive notice and who have supplied to the Company an address for the giving of notices to them; and
(b) every person entitled to a Share in consequence of the death or bankruptcy of a Shareholder, who but for his death or bankruptcy would be entitled to receive notice of the meeting.
No other person shall be entitled to receive notices of general meetings.