This excerpt taken from the USTR 10-Q filed Aug 9, 2005.
1. Materials may be transported between floors by use of the stairwells or by use of the designated freight elevator. The Management Office shall be notified in advance of such material stocking and the elevator wall protective pads will be installed by the building engineers before material is to be transported. The general contractor is further responsible for the protection of doorframes, floors, ceilings and thresholds. If materials are transported by use of stairwells all appropriate wall and floor surfaces, railings, doors and doorframes shall be protected.
2. Trucks may park in the loading dock only long enough to unload materials. All other trucks are to park in the parking lot.
3. Delivery of construction materials to the job site shall be made only through the loading docks.
4. Deliveries of sheet rock or other bulk freight must be made while the building is closed, and only through the loading docks, freight elevator and stairwells.
5. Contractor shall supply additional stock of specialty items for future repair work (i.e. fixtures, lamps, tiles, etc.).