This excerpt taken from the WTI 8-K filed Jun 15, 2007.
Section 4.08 Dividend and Other Payment Restrictions Affecting Subsidiaries.
(a) The Company will not, and will not permit any of its Restricted Subsidiaries to, directly or indirectly, create or permit to exist or become effective any consensual encumbrance or restriction on the ability of any Restricted Subsidiary to:
(1) pay dividends or make any other distributions on its Capital Stock to the Company or any of its Restricted Subsidiaries or with respect to any other interest or participation in, or measured by, its profits, or pay any indebtedness owed to the Company or any of its Restricted Subsidiaries;
(2) make loans or advances to the Company or any of its Restricted Subsidiaries; or
(3) sell, lease or transfer any of its properties or assets to the Company or any of its Restricted Subsidiaries.
(b) The restrictions in Section 4.08(a) hereof will not apply to encumbrances or restrictions existing under or by reason of:
(1) agreements governing Existing Indebtedness and Credit Facilities as in effect on the Issue Date and any amendments, restatements, modifications, renewals, supplements, increases, refundings, replacements or refinancings of those agreements; provided that the amendments, restatements, modifications, renewals, supplements, increases, refundings, replacements or refinancings are not materially more restrictive, taken as a whole, with respect to such dividend and other payment encumbrances or restrictions than those contained in those agreements on the Issue Date;
(2) this Indenture, the Notes and the Note Guarantees;
(3) applicable law, rule, regulation, order, approval, permit or similar restriction;
(4) any instrument governing Indebtedness or Capital Stock of a Person acquired by the Company or any of its Restricted Subsidiaries as in effect at the time of such acquisition (except to the extent such Indebtedness or Capital Stock was incurred in connection with or in contemplation of such acquisition), which encumbrance or restriction is not applicable to any Person, or the properties or assets of any Person, other than the Person, or the property or assets of the Person, so acquired; provided that, in the case of Indebtedness, such Indebtedness was permitted by the terms of this Indenture to be incurred;
(5) customary non-assignment provisions in contracts, leases and licenses (including, without limitation, licenses of intellectual property) entered into in the ordinary course of business;
(6) purchase money obligations for property (including Capital Stock) acquired in the ordinary course of business, Capital Lease Obligations and mortgage financings that impose restrictions on the property purchased or leased of the nature described in clause (3) of Section 4.08(a) hereof;
(7) any agreement for the sale or other disposition of assets, including without limitation an agreement for the Sale or other disposition of the Capital Stock or assets of a Restricted Subsidiary that restricts distributions by the applicable Restricted Subsidiary pending the sale or other disposition;
(8) Liens permitted to be incurred under the provisions of Section 4.12 hereof that limit the right of the debtor to dispose of the assets subject to such Liens;
(9) provisions limiting the disposition or distribution of assets or property in joint venture agreements, asset sale agreements, sale-leaseback agreements, stock sale agreements and other similar agreements entered into (a) in the ordinary course of business consistent with past practice or (b) with the approval of the Companys Board of Directors, which limitations are applicable only to the assets or property that are the subject of such agreements;
(10) other Indebtedness of the Company or any of its Restricted Subsidiaries permitted to be incurred pursuant to an agreement entered into subsequent to the Issue Date in accordance with Section 4.09; provided that the provisions of such agreement relating to such dividend and other payment encumbrances or restrictions taken as a whole are not materially more restrictive, as determined by the Board of Directors or the Company in good faith, than those provisions contained in the agreements governing Existing Indebtedness and the Credit Agreement, in each case as in effect on the Issue Date;
(11) the issuance of preferred stock by a Restricted Subsidiary or the payment of dividends thereon in accordance with Section 4.09 and the terms thereof; provided that issuance of such preferred stock was made in accordance and the terms of such preferred stock do not expressly restrict the ability of a Restricted Subsidiary to pay dividends or make any other distributions on its Capital Stock (other than requirements to pay dividends or liquidation preferences on such preferred stock prior to paying any dividends or making any other distributions on such other Capital Stock);
(12) supermajority voting requirements existing under corporate charters, bylaws, stockholders agreements and similar documents and agreements;
(13) customary provisions restricting subletting or assignment of any lease governing a leasehold interest;
(14) encumbrances or restrictions contained in Hedging Obligations permitted from time to time under this Indenture; and
(15) restrictions on cash or other deposits or net worth imposed by customers under contracts entered into in the ordinary course of business.