This excerpt taken from the GWW 10-Q filed Nov 2, 2007.
Alternative Delivery Property)) with a value equal to the Payment Amount, as determined by the Calculation Agent (and the parties agree that, in making such determination of value, the Calculation Agent may take into account a number of factors, including the market price of the Shares or Alternative Delivery Property on the date of early termination and, if such delivery is made by GS&Co., the prices at which GS&Co. purchases Shares or Alternative Delivery Property to fulfill its delivery obligations under this Section 14); provided that in determining the composition of any Alternative Delivery Unit, if the relevant Merger Event involves a choice of consideration to be received by holders, such holder shall be deemed to have elected to receive the maximum possible amount of cash. If such delivery is made by Counterparty, paragraphs 2 through 7 of Annex A shall apply as if such delivery were a settlement of the Transaction to which Net Share Settlement applied, the Cash Settlement Payment Date were the Early Termination Date and the Forward Cash Settlement Amount were zero (0) minus the Payment Amount owed by Counterparty.
15. Calculations and Payment Date upon Early Termination. The parties acknowledge and agree that in calculating Loss pursuant to Section 6 of the Agreement GS&Co. may (but need not) determine losses without reference to actual losses incurred but based on expected losses assuming a commercially reasonable (including without limitation with regard to reasonable legal and regulatory guidelines) risk bid were used to determine loss to avoid awaiting the delay associated with closing out any hedge or related trading position in a commercially reasonable manner prior to or sooner following the designation of an Early Termination Date. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in Section 6(d)(ii) of the Agreement, all amounts calculated as being due in respect of an Early Termination Date under Section 6(e) of the Agreement will be payable on the day that notice of the amount payable is effective; provided that if Counterparty elects to receive Shares or Alternative Delivery Property in accordance with Section 14, such Shares or Alternative Delivery Property shall be delivered on a date selected by GS&Co as promptly as practicable.
16. Automatic Termination Provisions. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in Section 6 of the Agreement, if a Termination Price is specified in any Supplemental Confirmation, then an Additional Termination Event with Counterparty as the sole Affected Party and the Transaction to which such Supplemental Confirmation relates as the Affected Transaction will automatically occur without any notice or action by GS&Co. or Counterparty if the price of the Shares on the Exchange at any time falls below such Termination Price. The Exchange Business Day that the price of the Shares on the Exchange at any time falls below the Termination Price will be the Early Termination Date for purposes of the Agreement. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in Section 6(d) of the Agreement, following the occurrence of such an Additional Termination Event, GS&Co. will notify Counterparty of the amount owing under Section 6(e) of the Agreement within a commercially reasonable time period (with such period based upon the amount of time, determined by GS&Co. (or any of its Affiliates) in its sole discretion, that it would take to unwind any of its Hedge Position(s) related to the relevant Transaction in a commercially reasonable manner based on relevant market indicia).
17. Claim in Bankruptcy. GS&Co. acknowledges and agrees that this Confirmation is not intended to convey to it rights with respect to the Transaction that are senior to the claims of common stockholders in the event of Counterpartys bankruptcy
18. Agreement in Respect of Adjustments; Agreement in Respect of Dividends. In determining any adjustment in respect of any Transaction pursuant to Article 11 or Article 12 of the Equity Definitions, the Calculation Agent shall make such adjustments without regard to changes in expected dividends since the Trade Date for such Transaction. For the avoidance of doubt, if an Early Termination Date occurs in respect of any Transaction as a result of an Additional Termination Event of the type described in the second paragraph opposite Additional Termination Event(s) above, the relevant partys Loss for purposes of Section 6(e) of the Agreement in respect of such Additional Termination Event shall be determined without regard to the difference between such Extraordinary Dividend giving rise to such Additional Termination Event and the expected dividend as of the Trade Date for such Transaction.
19. General Obligations Law of New York. With respect to each Transaction, (i) this Master Confirmation, together with the related Supplemental Confirmation is a qualified financial contract, as such term is defined in Section 5-701(b)(2) of the General Obligations Law of New York (the