This excerpt taken from the WBS DEF 14A filed Mar 20, 2009.
Performance of Non-Audit Services
1. The Independent Accountants shall not perform any prohibited non-audit services as set forth in Section 201(a) of Title II of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (Section 10A(g) of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934).
2. The Independent Accountants shall not perform internal audit work.
3. The Independent Accountants shall not perform internal control related IT consulting.
4. Without the prior approval of the Audit Committee, non-audit services performed by the Independent Accountants within the year shall not exceed 100 percent of total annual audit fees.
5. All audit and non-audit services to be performed by the Independent Accountants shall be approved in advance in accordance with the Audit Committees Pre-Approval Policy.