This excerpt taken from the ZUMZ 8-K filed Aug 25, 2008.
Secretary. The Secretary shall:
(1) Prepare minutes of the directors and shareholders meetings and keep them in one or more books provided for that purpose;
(2) Authenticate records of the Corporation;
(3) See that all notices are duly given in accordance with the provisions of these Bylaws or as required by law;
(4) Be custodian of the corporate records and of the seal of the Corporation (if any), and affix the seal of the Corporation to all documents as may be required;
(5) Keep a register of the post office address of each shareholder which shall be furnished to the Secretary by such shareholder;
(6) Sign with the Chief Executive Officer, the President, or a Vice President, certificates for shares of the Corporation, the issuance of which shall have been authorized by resolution of the Board of Directors;
(7) Have general charge of the stock transfer books of the Corporation; and
(8) In general, perform all the duties incident to the office of Secretary and such other duties as from time to time may be assigned to
him by the Chief Executive Officer or by the Board of Directors. In the Secretarys absence, an Assistant Secretary shall perform the Secretarys duties.