The world's largest solar installations depend on Satcon inverters. Satcon’s inverters are grid-tied and line interactive, enabling them to convert direct current (DC) power from solar arrays to alternating current (AC) power that is compatible with the utility voltage for export to the grid. Satcon inverters provide the critical bridge between clean energy sources and large-scale power grids, helping companies meet the rising demand for clean energy.
Leading position in the hard-to-penetrate utility-scale solar market. Strong base of blue-chip solar clients. Comprehensive end to end solutions Proven track record of innovation with strong IP Global manufacturing and commercial footprint
Rapidly growing sales pipeline offering high forward visibility
• Targeting large commercial and utility scale markets
• Largest market share for utility scale PV
• The largest single award by a utility
• The largest solar inverter deal in China
• Sales backlog of $102.8M as of December 31, 2010 Sumflow 12:30, March 30, 2011 (PDT)